The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Dagger For Ash Prime And Bladestorm Question

BabyBomi

Question

What is the best dagger for Ash Prime? Or does it not matter as long as you have covert lethality?

Also, how exactly does bladestorm work? You press 4, and he targets people around you, hits all of them until they die?

And how viable is Ash into endgame?

Thanks

23 answers to this question

You don't need daggers in order to kill high level enemies with Teleport(His 3rd ability) any weapon will do (tested on sorties with broken-war on 100+ enemies, they all die)
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ash/Abilities
Ash and 2 holographic clones teleport and attack up to 9 / 11 / 13 / 18 enemies within a 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meter radius of the selected initial target. Ash can attack a maximum of 17 times.
Stretch is enough to cover 72.5m power range 36.3m blade storm radius if you're not using narrow minded for more stealth duration.

Edited by Grobbus

Bladestorm now works in perfectly with Body Count melee mod which will give you an added 12 seconds bonus on your melee counter, all without having to use or mod for his Rising Storm aug. This will help you scale further into higher levels

Arcane Trickery gives a 20 second invisibilty too on proc whilest Bladestorming, which cannot be decloaked by the nullifers which is a nice addition when you're wanting to quickley kill one.

You don't need daggers in order to kill high level enemies with Teleport(His 3rd ability) any weapon will do (tested on sorties with broken-war on 100+ enemies, they all die)

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ash/Abilities

Ash and 2 holographic clones teleport and attack up to 9 / 11 / 13 / 18 enemies within a 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meter radius of the selected initial target. Ash can attack a maximum of 17 times.

Stretch is enough to cover 72.5m power range 36.3m blade storm radius if you're not using narrow minded for more stealth duration.

So no need for overextended?

Bladestorm now works in perfectly with Body Count melee mod which will give you an added 12 seconds bonus on your melee counter, all without having to use or mod for his Rising Storm aug. This will help you scale further into higher levels

Arcane Trickery gives a 20 second invisibilty too on proc whilest Bladestorming, which cannot be decloaked by the nullifers which is a nice addition when you're wanting to quickley kill one.

What about dagger choice?

So no need for overextended?

Overxetended kills a lot of your blade storm damage, but if you're using body count you can still use it and spamming 4 like a robot, but it's not that good because you can't attack more than 18 enemies... thus no need for bigger than 145% range.

I dint think this worked, i thought the only mods that affected his bladestorm were the speed mods

Melee weapons doesn't matter for blade storm, he's talking about Teleport-finisher.

Anyway you have to wield the daggers while blade storming in order for it to proc.

Overxetended kills a lot of your blade storm damage, but if you're using body count you can still use it and spamming 4 like a robot, but it's not that good because you can't attack more than 18 enemies... thus no need for bigger than 145% range.

Alright, so what build would you suggest, assuming it's a pure Bladestorm spamming one?

Max power strenght(3 mods+Eximus)

Max Power efficency(2 mods)

Strecht

Primed Flow

???

What can I put there instead of Overextended?

Alright, so what build would you suggest, assuming it's a pure Bladestorm spamming one?

Max power strenght(3 mods+Eximus)

Max Power efficency(2 mods)

Strecht

Primed Flow

???

What can I put there instead of Overextended?

Depends what you want to do with this?

Im using this build for soloing, easy 60 min T4 Survival :

3 power stength

2 efficiency

Stretch

Primed Flow

Quick Thinking

You can replace QT with Primed Continuity if you don't feel safe with the stagger effect, so you have 5 seconds stealth.

Depends what you want to do with this?

Im using this build for soloing, easy 60 min T4 Survival :

3 power stength

2 efficiency

Stretch

Primed Flow

Quick Thinking

You can replace QT with Primed Continuity if you don't feel safe with the stagger effect, so you have 5 seconds stealth.

I mainly use it to spam Bladestorm during sorties so I pretty much forget about the other powers..

Only attack speed.

Noob|Showtek put a video ecplain it a little ago, you can check it in video on his chanel.

Just watched the video, interesting.

Someone should update the Wiki then?

EDIT: actually, there's a lot of other players testing it and reporting weapon base attack speed doesn't work.

Edited by siralextraffo

Just watched the video, interesting.

Someone should update the Wiki then?

EDIT: actually, there's a lot of other players testing it and reporting weapon base attack speed doesn't work.

Maybe host/client bugs??? (Hate these ones)

The diference from one to another speed is incredible. Funny part I am on an Ash topic and I probably didn't played with Ash in more than a month.