Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De

(XBOX)FISTO ROBOT0

This is the only game I've liked enough, that I actually enjoy helping the community for warframe grow. Now that I've gotten quite strong, I have a total blast welcoming and teaching new players! I hope you all still enjoy working on the game and don't plan to quit anytime soon. I can't believe how much the game has changed over this last year. BY THE WAY!!!! I cannot thank you enough for energy overflow, I can finally be the caster frame I always wanted. I remember thinking "it would be sick if my teammates would all Use energy siphon. But now my mag waves her hands like she's conducting a symphony lol. Anyways. Best game ever made IMO and thank you for everything you guys do!

oh, kind of blown all my focus on it XD why you think it will get nerfed?

I think there's a pretty high chance that it will get nerfed, personally. Just prepare for the worst. They've said they will give us some method of re-distributing our Focus points though, so I wouldn't worry about that.

... I have a total blast welcoming and teaching new players! I hope you all still enjoy working on the game and don't plan to quit anytime soon....

... Best game ever made IMO and thank you for everything you guys do!

Couldn't agree more. Well said friend. 

Ye man!! I think i'm addicted to warframe.. I'm at home and i play at warframe, i'm at work and i think at what should i do at warframe when i go back home, i go out with my friends and we talk about warframe! SHHtzzz!!! :D

lol exactly! I finally got my girlfriend to start playing as well. It was hard to pry her off of ARK, but I wanted her to see that warframe is just as good. That way we can play together.

AM-Bunny is something of a pessimist on the forums on occasion. He doesn't live solely to be pessimistic, but it's often enough. Anywho, he warns not to grow too attached to it because DE does have a tendency to rework things after initially releasing them, and they have said the focus system is getting something of a rework. What that rework addresses and what it will change remains to be seen.