The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Sell? (For Free Slots)

BabyBomi

Question

I feel like I'm wasting too much plat on slots when I could be spending it on better stuff, I don't use all my warframes/weapons anyways so what can I sell? :P

Currently I have in my inventory:

Warframes:

Ash Prime

Banshee

Chroma

Ember

Excalibur

Frost Prime

Hydroid

Ivara

Loki Prime

Mag

Mirage

Nekros

Nezha

Nova (and prime is building, going to sell normal nova for prime version so that's sorted)

Nyx Prime

Trinity Prime

Valkyr

Vauban

Volt Prime

Wukong

Zephyr

Weapons:

Broken-war

Burston Prime

Ceramic dagger

Destreza

Dragon Nikana

Dread

Galatine

Glaxion

Hikou Prime

Ignis

Jaw sword

Karak Wraith

Karyst

Lacera

Lex Prime

Orthos Prime

Panthera

Paris Prime

Rakta Ballistica

Rakta Cernos

Redeemer

Rubico

Sancti Tigris

Soma Prime

Sonicor

Synoid Simulor

Tonkor

Vaykor Hek

Vaykor Marelok

Vulkar Wraith

War

24 answers to this question

I keep pretty much every single frame I've ever built unless I'm desperate for slots and I happen to have a Prime equivalent, so there's that.

Out of weapons:

Ceramic Dagger, Glaxion, Jaw Sword, Lacera, Panthera, Rubico.

Everything else is pretty much must-have or an event exclusive (and I'm a sucker for these).

Personally i try not to get rid of any weapons or frames as they are constantly getting reworks and buffs.

When was the last weapon buff that community asked for? Was that Supra a few months back? After over a year of asking?

Weapons don't get buffed, they get invalidated by constant powercreep that fills their niche with a superior variant.

If I were in your place, I would sell these: 

> Warframes

Banshee

Chroma

Ember 

Mag ( Get the prime )

Nova ( keep the prime)

Valkyr

Wukong

Zephyr

> Weapons <

Ceramic dagger

Galatine

Hikou Prime

Jaw sword

Karyst

Lacera

Panthera

Rakta Cernos

Rubico

Edited by blueVIP

I keep pretty much every single frame I've ever built unless I'm desperate for slots and I happen to have a Prime equivalent, so there's that.

Out of weapons:

Ceramic Dagger, Glaxion, Jaw Sword, Lacera, Panthera, Rubico.

Everything else is pretty much must-have or an event exclusive (and I'm a sucker for these).

Choosing between karyst and ceramic dagger since I need 1 for Ash. I don't mind selling Jaw sword, but does that build into anything else?

Glaxion was expensive to build, got a lacera skin from the acolyte event, panthera was expensive ish, rubico is a good sniper even though I don't use it :P

If I were in your place, I would sell these: 

> Warframes

Banshee

Chroma

Ember

Mag ( Get the prime )

Nova ( keep the prime)

Valkyr

Wukong

Zephyr

> Weapons <

Ceramic dagger

Galatine

Hikou Prime

Jaw sword

Karyst

Lacera

Panthera

Rakta Cernos

Rubico

Sell the rakta cernos u mad??????????????????

Choosing between karyst and ceramic dagger since I need 1 for Ash. I don't mind selling Jaw sword, but does that build into anything else?

Glaxion was expensive to build, got a lacera skin from the acolyte event, panthera was expensive ish, rubico is a good sniper even though I don't use it :P

Sell the rakta cernos u mad??????????????????

That AoE kills it for me. 

Dread FTW

I'd pick Karyst over Ceramic any day, especially because Karyst has any crit potential.

I don't think Jaw Sword is required for any other weapon.

Well, all I mentioned are the weapons I'd sell in a pinch, I've only considered their usefulness, not fun factor or costs to acquire.

Don't listen to any of these Tannos. Just farm Rhino P and Boltor P. These can make a bit of a profit

That's the biggest pain, and even if I did, I'd have to wait weeks until the prices would go up

Edited by BabyBomi

I'd say to keep everything, maybe with exception of Ceramic Dagger since Karyst is much better. There are only very few uses of platinum - slots and cosmetics. Maybe potatoes if you're desperate for them, but you'll get more than you need from alerts after some time.

Buy dragon key and derelict blueprints from the market and get into vault runs. Some high-demand mods can be easily sold for 20p. Or farm Void - you can farm, again, high-demand items, or junk parts that go for 1p each (people who buy them aren't insane, they use junk for ducats).

Edited by aband0n

Well IF you really want to sell this stuff, then sell everything that you can easily reobtain if you want to, like mag, banshee, ember, every weapon from the normal market or even dojo research.

Id keep all the prime and event stuff, as as you dont know if you can get those ones back, if you come to change your mind.

I'd say to keep everything, maybe with exception of Heat Dagger since Karyst is much better. There are only very few uses of platinum - slots and cosmetics. Maybe potatoes if you're desperate for them, but you'll get more than you need from alerts after some time.

Buy dragon key and derelict blueprints from the market and get into vault runs. Some high-demand mods can be easily sold for 20p. Or farm Void - you can farm, again, high-demand items, or junk parts that go for 1p each (people who buy them aren't insane, they use junk for ducats).

Well I guess I do prefer keeping all warframes because it feels nice to have everything :p but I do believe i can spend the plat on cosmetics and prime stuff or mods which I think I need more than warframes I never use

Well IF you really want to sell this stuff, then sell everything that you can easily reobtain if you want to, like mag, banshee, ember, every weapon from the normal market or even dojo research.

Id keep all the prime and event stuff, as as you dont know if you can get those ones back, if you come to change your mind.

Does that include alert weapons? I've sold them all already lol

-stuff-

It's a nice collection of weapons, that's for sure. I'd say keep building it.

But if you absolutely have to sell things then it's best to sell inferior weapons of the same class (especially Melee weapons) like the Galatine since you already have the War or the Ceramic Dagger since you already have the Karyst

Oh, and trash weapons like the Panthera.

Always keep Frames. Always. Except if a prime comes out. Then sell it.

Then get the prime.

Edited by Keybopsef

Well...

Thats a difficult question:

On the one hand you dont know when to get them again, but on the other hand they arent THAT rare and certainly not very good...

If they're not very good it doesn't matter if u can get them again or not :p

Some people actually love him, I don't. 

I tried to keep him after putting potato + 2 formas, he's too boring for me & ugly. 

Yeah, you don't like him, it's ok, I don't like him neither. I just feel that your advise of deleting something that's unfarmable ridiculous.

Edited by ClinkzEastwood

I'm sure most of this has been said, but here is my $ .02.

Frames: Keep them all. I know you want slots, but you are so close to having a complete collection, you will only need slots for the newest frames as they come out which should give you plenty of time to get enough plat for a slot. This is also a good idea because you never know when a update will make a frame one you want to try out again. Better to already have it, than have to farm it as I see it. Not to mention, it's nice to keep some of the frames others may ask you to use so they can take a break i.e. Frost/Trinity/Nova/Nekros or whatever your group uses.

Weapons are harder as to me, it's personal preference. First I say keep anything that is hard to get and you may not be able to replace easily should an update make it something you want to use. Also, anything that was made from a hard to get weapon, such as the Panthera people say lose. I really don't want to farm another Miter if I don't have to should I want to use it in the future! LOL If you have some weapons you know you just won't use no matter any updates to them, scrap those first. For me, it's whips. Can't stand them, won't use them. So I level and dump. But at the end of the day, it's really just a matter of what appeals to you the most.