The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Pt 6X Multiplier

Dark5eiD

Question

ok so Convergence is suppose to give a 6x multiplier for focus pts. my question is does it negate greater lenses? or is it in addition to it. i am not noticing a substantial increase when doing solo stealth focus runs. also ran tactical alert with a group and really did not notice much increase. i am thinking i am not understanding how this is / suppose to work. please help 

thank you

6 answers to this question

so what your saying is we have to run around and collect the convergence in order to have the same amount of pts as we were getting before. yay

I also tried playing draco to see how leeching works for focus pts, it is incredibly minuscule. a tonkor blast killed around a dozon enemies and i gor 5 pts. im not sure what the goal is here in DE's eyes, but this is not very good. 

so what your saying is we have to run around and collect the convergence in order to have the same amount of pts as we were getting before. yay

I also tried playing draco to see how leeching works for focus pts, it is incredibly minuscule. a tonkor blast killed around a dozon enemies and i gor 5 pts. im not sure what the goal is here in DE's eyes, but this is not very good. 

It seems they're investigating the issues.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/608728-focus-convergence-does-not-seem-to-count/

It works like this now:

Normal Lens: 1.25% without Convergence
    Normal Lens: 7.5% with Convergence (multiplied by 6)
    Greater Lens: 1.75% without Convergence
    Greater Lens : 10.5% with Convergence (multiplied by 6)
Edited by siralextraffo

So if you find the multiplier it'll take roughly the same amount of time to reach the daily focus cap.  If you don't find the multiplier it'll take quite a bit more time to reach the daily focus cap.  Since the previous lens conversion rate was 5% for a stock lens and 7% for a greater lens.  Ugh, yep...I'm glad I don't care about focus at all at the moment.

So if you find the multiplier it'll take roughly the same amount of time to reach the daily focus cap.  If you don't find the multiplier it'll take quite a bit more time to reach the daily focus cap.  Since the previous lens conversion rate was 5% for a stock lens and 7% for a greater lens.  Ugh, yep...I'm glad I don't care about focus at all at the moment.

Unless that shared affinity now works toward focus.

Which means you get focus a bit faster.

I kinda agree with lowering the rate of affinity > focus, 6% is too much, but 1.75 is a big joke.

And then they're like "yay with that thing you get 6 time more focus"... Yeah sure.