Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bladestorm Is Broken - Pics Included

SoloCreep

Sometimes when using Blade Storm you will get stuck with the weird FOV. There is no way to get rid of it and you will also walk on air when this happens. Also you cannot activate any powers. PICS BELOW

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=151344786

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/903250645987301014/FB8B50BEDE79B47898C2A662D263EEA6B2E772C9/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=151344796

i like but hate the bug with blade storm

i like it cause well im flying and rain death from above and usually cant get hit by the enemy

i hate it cause A cant get ammo B cant get bundles that drop C cant get mods finally D cant use melee jump or abilitys

Yupp, this happened to me at Xini but i suspect its not location based. You get stuck in "powerusagemode" or what you would call it. I could not use any other weapon than my rifle, could not jump and could not use my quick mele button or any powers. (I only ever use bladestorm and cant speak for the other powers as i dont have them equipped.)

The flying happens as you walk of a ledge and you simply just dont fall down to the floor below, but continue walking like there wasnt just empty air under your feet. Made me feel kinda like the kayote.. keyote.. kaeyoty... bah! in roadrunner.

I do have a few sugestions on the bladestorm aswell.

1. Make it so that it can be activated if an enemy is within range instead of requiering a target to be activated.

2. Dont use up all 100 power (or what the ability costs) when there is only one enemy hit. Make it so it uses like 10 or 15

power/enemy that gets hit by the ability.

Bladestorm also seems rather unreliable to me, and acts very random. someties, even when there is a huge ammount of enemies near,

I only hit 1-3 enemies, and other times, i go Captain Zoom on their arses and hit like 15 enemies before the powerusage is finished.

Other than this, i think that Ash really do have potential to be sure, and the Bladestorm is a very nice concept.

regards,

Stormfinnare

had the exact same thing happen to me, and we pretty much failed xini because of it.  interestingly, i could use my primary and secondary, but i couldnt' melee or use powers.  and of course i was in the crazy fish eye view. 

I just stoped playing warframe for 5 days and when i went to login and used bladestorm, i thought this was me only untill i went to the forums. I guess it is effecting everyone. Awwww pooy. I love using ash's bladestorm but I hate the extreme FOV it sets. Its so useless to have that FOV change when Bladestorm is activated

Has anyone been having the bug while in a solo game or when your hosting? I've done a few runs on solo and it seems to never mess up, but during hosted games its always bugs out 3/4 of the time.

Imagine its possibly due to lag/connection issues, or your allies effecting the skill when they are attack as well.

Hi. 

I'm here to support this topic because i have the same problem. The thing is that i didin't have this problem before the last update (8.1.0.) so in my opinion this bug has to do something with the update.

I know that the devs are working on bigger things right now because of E3 but i'm hoping that they will look into this problem later.

So far, the game is  absolutely amazing ;) keep up the good work ;)

Here are some screenshoots:

warframe201306080111450.jpg

warframe201306080111412.jpg

warframe201306080111332.jpg

warframe201306080111218.jpg