Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Injustices In Your Banning System

deathxshade12

i believe what i see and the only thing i see atm is Rev got banned for a thing 30% of players do and never get banned

well, he had drawn attention to himself by being a youtuber and thus means he may have had a higher chance of being caught.

Im kinda lost around here, the F*** just happened? Can someone fill me in?

chaos?

mildly civil debating?

OP The forums are not the place for this, i don't understand why you would/should feel a part of someone else's personal account Problems.

Have you read my post? I don't care in the slightest about who it's about, i only care about the problem at hand and seeing the responses from DELex saying it's about violoation the EULA while official partners and employees commit the same violations and are not banned for it. That is my problem, and sayig "we have banned you with cause" just doesn't sit right with me, not without showing actual evidence of the assumed crimes

could perhaps be so kind and show me exactly where?

Sure www.warframe.com/terms

"Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Digital Extremes) may result in suspension or termination of your Account."

i know it is a bit extreme i am just saying that people should follow their own rules

According to Strat over there Reb's accessed Mogamu's account when he was there.

In Rev's case he states that he asked his friend to log in for him to not miss daily login which implies that he needed someone to log in to his account when he was not present.

Im kinda lost around here, the F*** just happened? Can someone fill me in?

well the op is saying how the ban system is being unjust for banning a youtuber that goes by RevXdev since he shared his account and got banned along with his friend and other youtubers that are partnered with DE did not get bannded for the same thing or something along those lines

You know, RevXdev may have broke the ToS, he may have broke the EULA, but there is one thing that is worse than all of this...

He's splitting the community into 2 toxic halves 

And you know what is DE's red line? Spreading toxicity in the community.

He deserves to be banned permanently for this.

well the op is saying how the ban system is being unjust for banning a youtuber that goes by RevXdev since he shared his account and got banned along with his friend and other youtubers that are partnered with DE did not get bannded for the same thing or something along those lines

Except DE digged deep enough to find dirt on Rev.

Find me one vid of AGGP doing the same and I'll show you 5 vids of Rev explicitly stating that he asked his friend to log in for him.

You know, RevXdev may have broke the ToS, he may have broke the EULA, but there is one thing that is worse than all of this...

He's splitting the community into 2 toxic halves 

And you know what is DE's red line? Spreading toxicity in the community.

He deserves to be banned permanently for this.

Lol I'm trying to tell people that for the past few threads about RevxDev.

Right now I'm only intrested in watching the Drama. 

"Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Digital Extremes) may result in suspension or termination of your Account."

hmmm i see, then i guess its okay....

Oh So what about rev friend gets unbanned who got banned for same reason but in rev case its "Perma"

I admire his friend more. He just said he wouldn't touch the game even after getting unbanned and he didn't really play victim in this whole problem. Plus Rev treated this entire thing in a really toxic way.

just a quick thing here from the EULA... at the top of section 11...

11.  Account Termination

DIGITAL EXTREMES MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, BLOCK ACCESS TO OR DELETE THE SERVICE OR ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.

Oh my god you deserve a Banshee skin.

Except DE digged deep enough to find dirt on Rev.

Find me one vid of AGGP doing the same and I'll show you 5 vids of Rev explicitly stating that he asked his friend to log in for him.

well the thing is AGGP deleted his vid of him asking DK to do the tac alert from him, that however does not actually prove that he did play on his account.

EDIT: and i never actually said that he did do it i only said supposedly, as in it would seem like it but don't know for sure

Edited by Fastwaffle

I admire his friend more. He just said he wouldn't touch the game even after getting unbanned and he didn't really play victim in this whole problem. Plus Rev treated this entire thing in a really toxic way.

It Still doesnt Justify that 1 guy get unbanned and 1 get perma ban for same reason.....

Well i know plenty of ppl who have several accounts, so they can gather more of a free stuff from event and such stuff, none of those has been banned, several account per person isn't such a rare thing here.

DE bashing or even more-intolerant behavior may be a real issue that cause what it cause

Wait wat? He got a second chance, screwed up and got banned again?

If yes, good.

I watched like 2 videos of this guy.

After he uploaded the video, where he bashed aggp for being gay and shy for "being a gay guy that pretents to be a woman" or something like that, I lost all respect for him.

He can go and play some other game for all I care, I don't want him in this community.

It Still doesnt Justify that 1 guy get unbanned and 1 get perma ban for same reason.....

3. Community behavior is of the utmost importance to us. We want to ensure our community has the best possible Warframe experience and that depends as much on you as it does on the Game. You must agree to be respectful, abide by the rules, play honestly, and be nice. Read our Code of Conduct for community rules in the forums. Bottom line: be a decent human being.

If Rev took this in a fashion Mogamu speaks his thoughts on things like Loot Caves I'm sure he would have been unbanned.