The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need The Opinion Of Frost Players

Nylex

Question

I'm trying to build my Frost for doing Draco and just being a bad ! that can kill the whole map with his 4th ability. While doing that I took inspiration from this build --> http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Frost_prime/t_30_0422043330_4-7-5-6-0-5-12-2-10-19-5-10-34-8-5-46-4-5-411-3-10-481-6-10-544-1-5-615-9-5_6-11-544-6-12-8-411-8-46-11-19-7-481-7-4-5-34-14-615-9_24/en/1-0-8/82622/0.

In the build he takes armored agility, which got me thinking wouldn't Fleeting Expertise be better for the energy efficiency. Also does duration affect Frost in any way?

Edited by Nylex

11 answers to this question

If you don't like Armored Agility, try to switch it for Freeze Force augment. Your teammates will love you.

He has negative duration it won't really help.

Mean't to say Fleeting Expertise my bad dude.

FE will be okay for this build, but if you have a Trinity(even energy pads will do) in your team you won't need it.

My teammates isn't what my build is mean't for, Using my 4th ability to wipe out the area is the plan.

I think this is what you are looking for:

Warframe_x64_2016_02_13_23_17_40_570.jpg

This is what I use for syndicate defense mission and generally when I do not know what team I might get and can't count on having an EV Trinity. 175% Efficiency means you can spam and spam and then spam some more until everything is dead^^

For organized squads with an EV Trinity just throw out the two power efficiency mods and put in "Freeze Force" and "Continuity" so you can buff and have enough duration to also freeze stuff.

Edited by ----Fenrir----

If you want a nuke build for organised play, like draco farming or something like that, i'd use:

Corrosive Projection aura

Power Drift exilus

Fleeting Expertise

Overextended

Stretch

Blind Rage

Transient Fortitude

Primed Flow

Quick Thinking

Natural Talent/Intensify

209/239% Strenght 235% Range. This is for pure nuking and requires an EV to back you up.

Few thins to take into consideration;

Don't build frost without duration. That approach is imo obsolete - frost can spam globes if you need tough globes. Duration is extremely useful on frost so keep it near 100%.

Use at least stretch for range. That means your globes will be of "comfortable" size. More range is usually used only in specialized or anti infested builds.

Speaking of specialized builds there is nice offensive/cc frost build with negative STR and high DUR, EFF and maximum range in which you keep half of map frozen /slowed and with armor stripped at all times. 

Keep efficiency high. I advise using streamline and 3/5 FE to keep EFF at 170 and not lose too much duration. If you throw in primed cont., you will get 90% DUR and 170% EFF. This mod combo is a staple to many of my builds.

Use steel fiber, frost globe benefits from high frost armor. Since you're using this, you need vitality to capitalize on amor too, although redirection is appealing with forst - go with vitality.

There. Now you can build good frost.