Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Rwby Season 3 Just Finished......

(PSN)zeratul____12

It was great but I kind of feel like the battle between Ozpin and Cinder was downplayed. I mean you just look at the regular fights people get into they're epic. This battle was more like let's make them move so fast we don't have to animate them.

Though I'm glad they finally pumped out a full length episode of 28min.

Crap?

To me, it just looks like the series has entered entirely new waters. The season finale and those leading up to it really changed my perception as to how serious this story would be, and I like it. 

I´m saddened by the deaths, but character-deaths does not necessarily ruin a series. What do you mean by "then the RT team took the fan"? They´ve been working alongside Monty since the start, and I doubt they´d start deviating from his script now after he´s gone. What do you actually find "bad" about it?

Gotta love it when creators make an unhappy/tragic ending. It's better to show why a person hates another than just telling us. Things would not have the same effect if they just straight up told us (spoiler) hates Cinder because (spoiler), or (spoiler) hates Adam because (spoiler).

Also, there's something morbidly satisfying about it, along with bittersweet endings. Overly sweet endings like happily ever afters are so cringy sometimes. Maybe it's just me.

I'm looking forward to the characters maturing after all the incidents.

Crap?

To me, it just looks like the series has entered entirely new waters. The season finale and those leading up to it really changed my perception as to how serious this story would be, and I like it. 

I´m saddened by the deaths, but character-deaths does not necessarily ruin a series. What do you mean by "then the RT team took the fan"? They´ve been working alongside Monty since the start, and I doubt they´d start deviating from his script now after he´s gone. What do you actually find "bad" about it?

He meant like "poop (and other synonyms) hit the fan"

I´m saddened by the deaths, but character-deaths does not necessarily ruin a series.

It's not over until the fat lady sings. In other words depending on what RT decides they may not be dead. Thought I hope they don't do that, it's some what boring when no one really dies and appears in another two seasons.

I'm looking forward to the characters maturing after all the incidents.

Weaponized robotic arm here we come!

Edited by Postal_pat

People talking about the plot and fight and I'm just sitting here wondering how will Yang kick ! with only one arm.

Maybe she'll use another weapon, or get an bionic arm. But with the terrible plot being so cliche, I think she's getting another arm. Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

But honestly, it was such a surprise to see her disarmed during that fight with Adam.

tumblr_m5fa0gQRAo1r6jaby.gif

Well of course, she doesn't wear armor, and she's too used to tanking with her aura. That overconfidence gets her killed. Not to mention her (and every other character's choreography) leaves them wide open to being attacked. She deserved to lose an arm from foolishly attempting to punch someone wielding a sword.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

The series went all Madoka Magika on us, and just started killing off characters or just plain bad stuff happening. 

Also, there seem to be so many plot conveniences that happened that my CinemaSins brain kept dinging at.

Overall, the soundtrack was great as always, fight scenes could do with a bit better choreography but it is still fine, tone is getting darker and I like it, and I can't wait for the next season.

Oh, and the dark puns people come up with. Pyrrha got burned in that fight.