Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Item We Get At End Of Beta

darkelmo12

i thought about a little bit more and wouldnt it be awsome to give us all a well balanced New warframe like a BETA WARFRAME that would be balanced fun to use but only beta testers would be able to use.

I can't imagine they'd give us a whole new frame, but I think something like THE beta frame the mention in their dev diaries would be pretty interesting. But I can assume it would look exactly like Excalibur and have a mix of abilities that they have on other frames (I.E. switch teleport which was mentioned to be on it).

Edit: I majorly doubt this will happen but there is no harm in talking about it.

Edited by EclecticDragon

Guys, I can assure you, and this comes from a very reputable source: we will never, ever be seeing capes in Warframe.

*My reputable source may or may not be fictional.

lol good capes are kinda ugly in my opinion and do space ninjas really need capes?

Edited by darkelmo12

Hmm capes are kinda overdone. Titles also atleast by the MMORPG's anyway. I've CBT quite a few of those lol.

That gun people found on their stat cards due to a glitch or something as an actual weapon could be cool. And make it like shiney and gold or something so people notice it.

Possibly if they add a new warframe as it crosses to open beta give it to the CBT players for free with an exclusive skin.

Or give us a whole bunch of warframe and weapon slots >.> lol

a pet? seriously? gold plated guns? way too many children in these f2p communities. my suggestion: a few upgrade potatoes cause we'll need them.

Quit your trash talk, son, it's perfectly fine to want something exclusive and cosmetic as opposed to boring and practical.

AKS 74u

beta gun for beta players no?

No.

I just want the Orokin Catalyst Blueprint. That's more than enough. Give everyone that was in beta an Orokin Catalyst and Reactor blueprint.

Aaaaaaw, it dropped yesterday :/

No guns, nothing that actually gives a bonus, just a small item that marks yourself as a beta contestant.