Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Item We Get At End Of Beta

darkelmo12

So it says when we enter the closed beta that at the end of the closed beta we get a special exclusive item so i would like to know if anyone knows what this item is and what you guys think it should be your ideas on what you would like ill start

1st idea : a pet maybe a robot that floats around you and that makes you regen your shield faster

2nd idea : Wings or jetpack maybe it would make you move faster or jump higher?

3rd idea : unique color for suits maybe Gold or Silver

4th idea : Lightsaber.........there just awsome everyone loves lightsabers (since lightsabers are now the property of disney lets call them glowing swords.....OF AWSOMNESS)

Now what do you guys think give me ideas on what you would like the more posts the better

EDIT: i know everything i put here is OP but its what i would like to have im not asking for your ideas to be realistic im asking you guys to tell me what you would like

Edited by darkelmo12

......a cape~

I wanna be like Spawn with his morphing cape haha~

in most Closed beta's usually i've seen or been give out something cosmetic~

that doesnt play any role or such watsoever to stats~

I wouldnt like having a Weapon of any sort due to the lack of space we already currently have~

Sorry but I don't like any of those ideas except for maybe #3 {only if you add proper black or metallic black, and chrome}. But I'd settle for some Founder-exclusive warframe skins.

im not asking you if you like my ideas or not im asking you to post your ideas and only founders get exclusive founder items if they wouldnt what would be the point of buying founder pack if there just gona give it away to everyone at end of beta

Edited by darkelmo12

im not asking you if you like my ideas or not im asking you to post your ideas and only founders get exclusive founder items if they wouldnt what would be the point of buying founder pack if there just gona give it away to everyone at end of beta

That's what I just did, and gave you a feedback on yours completely free of charge :P ..though seems I've misunderstood the OP, so it's about closed beta testers and not founders. Either way there could be an exclusive skin for it.

Also seems I forgot most founders already got Excalibur Prime as an exclusive skin but anyways.

DESteve said that some time ago, so we will probably get weapon. " I will make sure the beta weapon you get is totally sick and hope that you can understand how our beta is the way it is."

HMMM....DESteve if you can hear me i would like a confirmation on this (Where ever you are steve i know deep in my heart you will see this and reply to confirm it or deny it)

Edited by darkelmo12

A Technocyte infected squirrel that fetches spheres within ~15M. :)

The Squirrels fur can be a Technocyte Titanium Tungsten alloy of hair thin razor-blades if that helps.

!DO NOT PET THE SQUIRREL!

Oha and the eyes glow the same colour as your warframe.

I really need to stop editing this post....

I shall call him Mr. Tenno SquTTTirrel

Edited by Red404