Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Item We Get At End Of Beta

darkelmo12

No.

Aaaaaaw, it dropped yesterday :/

No guns, nothing that actually gives a bonus, just a small item that marks yourself as a beta contestant.

Don't think they're saying it needs to be better than other guns. For all we could know that AKS74 u could be a reskinned braton that just looks more tricked out visually and shoots blue energy bolts making that "pewpewpew" sound effect... >.>

I repeat myself~:

Seriously a Cape is what I want personally~

the back of our characters usually serves no purpose~

other then to holster our common weapons~

replacing weapons with a cape would be fantastic~

what do players normally see in the game~?

the backs of their Tenno Comrades charging into battle~

the best thing of capes is the devs can garnish the cape~

with the words CB TESTERS or watever in watever color they want~

though the only problem I'd see is the Flowing Animation it'll need~

wouldnt you agree my Tenno Comrades~?

Ok, i changed my mind on the cape idea~

how bout a Ninja Scarf nothing too flashing~

no more superman or watever comments~

just a small cosmetic scarf~

Ok, i changed my mind on the cape idea~

how bout a Ninja Scarf nothing too flashing~

no more superman or watever comments~

just a small cosmetic scarf~

Something like Ryu Hayabusa's scarf? That would be cool, but I would wonder how that would look on a warframe. Might look a little awkward.

Something purely cosmetic. Like a AKS-74u skin for braton or a ninja scarf for excalibur mentioned earlier. I guess some people would appreciate a bit of platinum, but that would be just plain boring.

AKS-74u <- Glad to see others have actually looked through the stats :D

im not asking you if you like my ideas or not im asking you to post your ideas and only founders get exclusive founder items if they wouldnt what would be the point of buying founder pack if there just gona give it away to everyone at end of beta

uh, to support game development? did you really spend $100 just for founder's items?

uh, to support game development? did you really spend $100 just for founder's items?

i spent it because i belive in this game but if ima give 100$ of hard earned money i want something back and something unique that people qho didnt pay wont have.....whats the point of spending the money if people are gona get the samething for free at end of beta?wtv change of subject Where is my squirel with a cape and a AK?

Edited by darkelmo12

i spent it because i belive in this game but if ima give 100$ of hard earned money i want something back and something unique that people qho didnt pay wont have.....whats the point of spending the money if people are gona get the samething for free at end of beta?wtv change of subject Where is my squirel with a cape and a AK?

You're not gonna get a different item at the end of closed beta than anyone else. The items within the specific founder packages are what you get.

You're not gonna get a different item at the end of closed beta than anyone else. The items within the specific founder packages are what you get.

i dunt think you read the whole discussion u might wana look further up in the posts....kinda dont feel like explaining whole situation............

i dunt think you read the whole discussion u might wana look further up in the posts....kinda dont feel like explaining whole situation............

I think he was referring to your Founder status since you implied you spent that much money just to get into Beta and therefore you want something more just for that. Also you quoted the dude above me and used my name instead :| how dare you

Edited by CapricaSix

I'm still rooting for the Shield Osprey. It's related to the game, and it's unique! The Shield Osprey would not shield you, of course, but it would neither shield enemies. And when you give it attention, it could flap its wings in excitement! It's cute, fashionable, stylish, and the most fitting pet ever. it is evento stealthy, a fitting pet for a ninja. (maybe it could even fool the corpus)