Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Item We Get At End Of Beta

darkelmo12

The Squirrels fur can be a Technocyte Titanium Tungsten alloy of hair thin razor-blades if that helps.

!DO NOT PET THE SQUIRREL!

Oha and the eyes glow the same colour as your warframe.

I really need to stop editing this post....

I shall call him Mr. Tenno SquTTTirrel

Yes!

... that is all

We'll probably get a special "I was in the closed beta!" skin. I'm glad they're giving something though, it always bugged me a bit that MWO refused to give their CB testers anything, it's not like they're lacking content. Anyway, staying on topic, I would expect a skin. Anything else could lead to balance issues if we have some kind of weapon that the OB players don't. And honestly, that sounds fantastic to me.

......a cape~

I wanna be like Spawn with his morphing cape haha~

in most Closed beta's usually i've seen or been give out something cosmetic~

that doesnt play any role or such watsoever to stats~

I wouldnt like having a Weapon of any sort due to the lack of space we already currently have~

I repeat myself~:

Seriously a Cape is what I want personally~

the back of our characters usually serves no purpose~

other then to holster our common weapons~

replacing weapons with a cape would be fantastic~

what do players normally see in the game~?

the backs of their Tenno Comrades charging into battle~

the best thing of capes is the devs can garnish the cape~

with the words CB TESTERS or watever in watever color they want~

though the only problem I'd see is the Flowing Animation it'll need~

wouldnt you agree my Tenno Comrades~?

Edited by Murasume

A sword that shoots harpoons that explode sending out a million miniature miniguns that attach to the walls and kill EVERYTHING in the room, even the Tenno.

Or just a fancy warframe skin. Hell a lifetime plat discount would be nice too (though we get that with founders don't we? Additional discount?)

How about a different color scheme for our armor?

Take the Excalibur for example, you can change the colors of the upper chest, overall Warframe and the marks on his thighs. How about we can get a different layout for changes? Maybe chest color, overall armor and marks everywhere. I'd love to see a large Tenno logo on my Excalibur in uber blue.

of course it would be optional~

it's not like they will forcebly put the cape on you~

whether you like it or not. they are not that evil......I hope not lol~

Just saying, the more customisation options we get the better. :P

For example if they release it as a new skin, we won't be able to use the cape with other skins unless they make alternate versions for each skin models just for the cape and similar items. Although... what if they added an extra mod slot to every warframe, for purely cosmetic items such as this. Kind of like in TERA{minus the swimsuits and ridiculous costumes}.

Just saying, the more customisation options we get the better. :P

For example if they release it as a new skin, we won't be able to use the cape with other skins unless they make alternate versions for each skin models just for the cape and similar items. Although... what if they added an extra mod slot to every warframe, for purely cosmetic items such as this. Kind of like in TERA{minus the swimsuits and ridiculous costumes}.

Swimsuits on Tenno Ninjas~!?

sign me up! haha, jk.....maybe....maybe not lol~

and yes totally understandable and yes it'd be a good thing to have a slot for cosmetic purposes~

who doesn't like personalizing your character seriously~?

I mean they gave us the color customization to us~

it'd be a good profit really to have the cosmetic slot~

Edited by Murasume

Not a fan of the cape I'm not a knight and I'm not superman, I'm a space ninja with a bio exoskeleton I have no need for a cape.

I just want my Squirrel like the Path of Exile Kiwi It gives no real advantage and it doesn't look pompous. It just has the simple passive of gathering which can be balanced rather easily. Either by slowing down the gather rate or just make it run away during combat giving you no assistance until the area is clear.

Edited by Red404

Not a fan of the cape I'm not a knight and I'm not superman, I'm a space ninja with a bio exoskeleton I have no need for a cape.

I just want my Squirrel like the Path of Exile Kiwi It gives no real advantage and it doesn't look pompous. It just has the simple passive of gathering which can be balanced rather easily. Either by slowing down the gather rate or just make it run away during combat giving you no assistance until the area is clear.

I understand where you're coming from~

who knows though if this game flies better then expected~

the devs might actually give more then one gift~

or hell give you an option to which one you'd prefer~

A) Cape

B) Squirrel

and C) A Weapon

But as I stated before most closed betas I've seen hand out Cosmetic items~

Like a banner or something that states they were in closed beta~

nothing usually stats increasing or etc etc~

but everyone has their opinions and I honor that~

I'm just putting my idea's and thoughts out haha~

.......guys i know what we need..... we need DESteves wisdom, guide us steve in the right direction and free us from the corpus please tell us using your great wisdom what will be the beta item we get? the tenno have spoken and demande a squirl if we do get this squirl you will get the Eternal gratitude of 1MILLION tennos imagine what you could do with 1 million space ninjas you will have the world....solar system.....universe at the palm of your hand isnt that a big enough reward for a little squirl?(or 1million squirls 1 for each tenno)

Edited by darkelmo12