Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scalebound, Am Hyped, Then Crushed T_T

Ibro156

ScaleBound is a MMO game. That revolves around you and your massive Dragon, the story is a little vague, as they are saving it for 2017 release. This game immediately reminded me of Dragonfable, a game that revolves around you and your baby dragon. Needing to collect all 7 Elemental orbs, so they can stop opposition from getting to full power. Oh, that game was so fun when I was a kid.

ScaleBound Gameplay: https://youtu.be/U_MZ-MmyIbU

What crushed is that its coming on XBone, which am a PS4 player. I usually don't let exclusives get to me, but this game reminds ever first game, I've played when I was younger. I might buy a XBone

Edited by Ibro156

Also, it looks pretty bad, going from Bayonetta to... this, is pretty bad.

Don't forget that they also made Legend of Korra!

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Don't forget that they also made Legend of Korra!

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess... (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

I think they did great on MGRR. It made me get into MG series

I think they did great on MGRR. It made me get into MG series

As much hate as that game gets, it's a hilarious game for all the wrong reasons and fun too (I'm not even a Metal Gear fan),but Legend of Korra is so bad that I managed to completely remove any trace from it on my steam account. I wonder what the heck happened, Platinum Games are really good at what they do. It's almost like Sauron himself was leading that project with a whip on Platinum.

avoid at any cost...

Edited by Ahcruna

As much hate as that game gets, it's a hilarious game for all the wrong reasons and fun too (I'm not even a Metal Gear fan),but Legend of Korra is so bad that I managed to completely remove any trace from it on my steam account. I wonder what the heck happened, Platinum Games are really good at what they do. It's almost like Sauron himself was leading that project with a whip on Platinum.

avoid at any cost...

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess... (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

From what I seen from Platinum. They can make great games when it comes gameplay. The Kojima led the story of the game, while platinum did the gameplay. Platinum have potential, but they want it on things that they not inspired from.. I hope its different for ScaleBound :/

Link: https://youtu.be/wxQHHFCw22k

Edited by Ibro156

Looks terrible. And as much of a Platnium fan boy as I am... I will never touch it.

For one reason only, the main character and his design makes him look like a complete tool. The headphones, the baggy clothes, just ridiculous and ruins the style of the game for me. Maybe in 1990's... But now, the character just looks obnoxious. He also sounds and acts like a complete tool, so at least the design is consistent.

I'm sorry your hype was ruined though OP.

From what I seen from Platinum. They can make great games when it comes gameplay. The Kojima led the story of the game, while platinum did the gameplay. Platinum have potential, but they want it on things that they not inspired from.. I hope its different for ScaleBound :/

Link: https://youtu.be/wxQHHFCw22k

I know, I own(ed) every Clover/Platinum game to date, not counting that tumor I just mentioned :P

<--- Huge Clover Studio fan.

Edited by Ahcruna

I know, I own(ed) every Clover/Platinum game to date, not counting that tumor I just mentioned :P

<--- Huge Clover Studio fan.

Clover is amazing. Why they ever closed their doors I'll never understand. Okami has to be my #1 all time favorite game and it needs to brought to ps vita (where it would truly shine) and ps4.

It's almost like Sauron himself was leading that project with a whip on Platinum.

avoid at any cost...

Well, they were contracted by Activision and only had like 6 months to develop the game, so you're not totally wrong with that analogy.

They also developed Transformers: Devastation (which was not that bad from what I've heard) and they're going to release TMNT: Something something Manhattan for Activision.