The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Only Answer To Convergence Is Draco :-(

Vicious_Vipa

Convergence only give bonus if you actively killing the enemy. Which mean only RJ benefit from convergence pickup. Try running around pickup these orbs and see how fast you get blacklisted from Draco.

radial xp sharing is taken into account as well......that and the focus pickup is shown different for each player.

radial xp sharing is taken into account as well......that and the focus pickup is shown different for each player.

You don't understand my point. Playing as RJ mean you have to keep the 3 spam ongoing especially if the host decided to form a group without frost. Leaving the farming spot so that you could chase some affinity orb is frown upon by many farmer. In some case, people with their farming setup would died horribly if you don't constantly spamming RJ

You don't understand my point. Playing as RJ mean you have to keep the 3 spam ongoing especially if the host decided to form a group without frost. Leaving the farming spot so that you could chase some affinity orb is frown upon by many farmer. In some case, people with their farming setup would died horribly if you don't constantly spamming RJ

oh, i see what you mean now....well i for one have never seen an RJ excal even in public mode. its always an EB/RB excal.

must be intended ^^

Of course it is. Draco is DE's eternal vision of the future - everything they've done balance-wise has served to make it more and more appealing, and who are we to argue with the fruits of their labour. Massive nerf to focus gain, but added focus from shared XP? Come to Draco. Stealth got nerfed due to forced awareness on spawn? Draco doesn't suffer from that. Enemy spawns messed up in exterminate missions? Do Draco, everything just charges screaming towards you. Infested get units which ruin the fun of mass melee murder (healer auras, tar and swarm moas)? Not on Draco.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a Tenno boot stamping on a capture point, forever.

I literally stopped farming Focus... Period. I play the game, i get the convergence and i just casually do what i do, help players, farm primes, ect the normal drill. I dont even seek out the convergence, if it takes me 6 months to get to 100k then thats fine, im at a point where im good where im at with one of the lenses. Not even worried at all... it becomes just an added bonus. 80% of the time i dont even use the focus ability because i forget about it, or that i even get focus.