The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boosting In Warframe?

Sartactics

Some games care about the account sharing and boosting compromises it.
While others doesn't care about account sharing, but ban for boosting.
Every company has a different ToS you should follow, because you accepted it when you registered and if you break it you'll be punished.

So I heard about Mogamu using DE Rebbeca's account more commonly known as "Boosting". Why is it such a big problem here? There has been numerous times where people boost in other games but no one bats an eye, here why?

If you have seen the mission technicly its not boosting: Blunderbuss, pressure point , 3122 credits , 40 rubedo , 2 detonite empoule and 60 ferrite ?

and maybe around 100 focus.

Man tell me ill trade you stuff to boost you like AMMO DRUM !!!!!

Edited by trunks013

One YouTuber Got banned for exploiting plat discounts. Now he tries to take as many people with him as possible calling things like that boosting.

I've literally never heard of the term "boosting" being used like this. Only way i've ever heard it used is a purchasable thing that raises the level of your character like in WoW...

Not this, not here. Please. The levels of hatred pouring out from that corner of the world is just... no. Please.

Sorry i was just proving a point she got paid sour skittles for it i mean its a fear deal right ?

PS: thats a joke just to show how dump the idea of boosting for this situation was in my opinion.

Edited by trunks013

Firstly, thinly veiled HEWHOSHALLNOTBENAMED thread. This is gonna get locked pretty fast so... Inb4 lock! :D

Secondly, Rebecca logged into MOGAMU'S account (not the other way around)... in their offices... with permission from both sides... There is a rule against logging into another person's account (or having them log into yours)- but it SPECIFICALLY says "Unless given express permission from digital extremes". Rebecca = digital extremes. Permission was given. It was a special circumstance, and no rules were broken. People who follow HEWHOSHALLNOTBENAMED have basically been sent by them on a witch hunt to harass others are the ones who are claiming rules were broken, etc, etc, yaddah, yaddah, it's all a big mess really- like a child throwing a fit because he's in time out. So... there's your explanation for "what is wrong with it". Nothing- people are just trying to make it a problem.

Thirdly, it's not "boosting", really... like... that's not even CLOSE to what the term means.

TL;DR ignore what you're hearing- it has nothing to do with us, and it's not our problem, concern, or business.

Edited by Stratego89

Sorry i was just proving a point she got paid sour skittles for it i mean its a fear deal right ?

PS: thats a joke just to show how dump the idea of boosting for this situation was in my opinion.

I get the joke, but u wot m8? Why is this a response to my reply?

I believe DE is in the clear with all this and I feel bad that this has caused this many issues to them. That's why I posted what I did.

I think I know where this came from, and please just let this topic die...

Agreed. Last thing we need is arguing about that issue.

Unfortunately this isn't gonna happen until HEWHOSHALLNOTBENAMED either gets over themselves/it and moves on, or the sheeple followers he has wake up and realize that everything he says is a lie. EDIT: or best case scenario- their youtube channel gets shut down like it honestly should.

Does any of this have to do with a certain person being banned?

Yes. Yes it does. Even if it's denied that it does- it does.

Edited by Stratego89

I get the joke, but u wot m8? Why is this a response to my reply?

I believe DE is in the clear with all this and I feel bad that this has caused this many issues to them. That's why I posted what I did.

Oh sorry ^.^ i tought you were reaction to my reaction LOL.

Dont worry the  HEWHOSHALLNOTBENAMED  thingy wont go far here

OP you are such an instigator. Rebecca used mogamu's account.

Now some people say they are breaking the ToS

But because Rebecca is apart of DE she is not breaking the rules and neither is mogamu just read Terms of Service

And don't be like that other guy and his followers

Here I did it for you:

The Account you create is personal to you and Digital Extremes does not allow the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Digital Extremes) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

Edited by Zer0Ghost

OP you are such an instigator. Rebecca used mogamu's account.

Now some people say they are breaking the ToS

But because Rebecca is apart of DE she is not breaking the rules and neither is mogamu just read Terms of Service

And don't be like that other guy and his followers

I only heard so no I'm not following that, I don't even know what's really going on until I read the comments here