The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Build Assistance

VanquisherKnight

Question

Greetings fellow Tenno!

Just a bit of an fyi, I'm the same person who needed assistance for my equinox build a while ago(which btw is going quite smoothly thanks to the mates who posted on that topic). Now this time i need assistance for the build of my main warframe: Oberon.

You see I'm planning to put an augment on my Oberon called "Smite Infusion". For those who don't know it is an augment that allows Oberon to cast Smite on fellow allies and temporarily granting them 100% radiation damage on any of their attacks for 40 secs. The reason i want to put this mod is because i want to give my Oberon a bit of a "buffer" element to him. 

My problem however is that i don't know what mod that have currently on Oberon that I can replace in exchange for this augment. This is my build(Just a side note this is not my maxed out build yet): 

h6rTBPV.jpg 

To give the background of my build it is a balanced build that targets a bit towards soloing but can also be team oriented when needed.

Now, i have 3 questions for you lot. One, whats the mod that i can exchange for the augment? Two, If you feel that i need to change something on my base build, what is that something that i can change? And three, do you think that the augment is worth putting on my build?

As again, i await your thoughts and suggestions.

Edited by VanquisherKnight

4 answers to this question

Alrighty.
1) You need maximum duration in case you want to use smite infusion effectively.
2) Remove rage mod and go Zenurik energy overflow instead. 
3) You can go with stretch mod only (energy efficiency is not a problem if you have lvl 2+ energy overflow)

http://goo.gl/Yf3xne
^ that's how I do it

Edited by Teloch

1) kick out rage for smite infusion

2) replace vitality with quick thinking !!!!!

3) smite infusion is definitly worth using but

u understood the mod wrong (or its description is unclear) it gives radiation damage to teammates yes but only on weapon dmg but not on abilitys and its not always 100% buff since the ammount depends on ur power strenght

for a buff only build id change fleeting to intensify and stretch for either blind rage or constitution or streamline depending on ur teammates and ur own personal gameplay

although u might want to get rid of energy siphon and use corrosive projection or shield disruption depending on the mission and again ur personal gameplay

(obviously max out all mods but u mentioned that urself)

Edited by Weidro

3) smite infusion is definitly worth using but

u understood the mod wrong (or its description is unclear) it gives radiation damage to teammates yes but only on weapon dmg but not on abilitys and its not always 100% buff since the ammount depends on ur power strenght

When I used Volt's Shock Trooper on an Ember, they said that their Fireball did Radiation damage (procs).