The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Noticing Increased Drops On Certain Items?

(PSN)CowboyJeff72

So, just curious if anyone else is seeing something that has avoided them like the plague, now showing up in crazy numbers. 

Here are my examples. Since U18 I have fought and killed Shadow Stalker 18 times. The only thing I have needed from Stalker for a long time is Despair. Got all the new stuff, but Despair has eluded me since I first got marked by Stalker when I started playing Warframe. 

Fast forward to this week and fought him twice and he dropped it twice. Another friend of mine had it drop twice as well (once while with me and once in another group) and another clan mate had it drop also. That's five Despairs in a week for a very small group of players!

Second, Kubrow eggs. In the past, I have farmed and farmed and farmed to no avail. This week, every single Earth tile set I have fought on with a Kubrow nest has yielded an egg. Every one without fail. Not every nest, but at least one set of the nests have dropped one. 

I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed an increase on anything they have been chasing for awhile or something that has been difficult to farm showing up in spades all of a sudden?

Yes but only for the tactical alert.

I got a Defiled Snapdragon, Crimson Dervish, and Malicious Raptor all in the same run in the Endurance test. No matter how man times I've done Draco they never drop, though one was added recently. If only Four riders would drop from those pesky maniacs then I could say this alert wasn't a waste of time.

nurdoes....and nural sensors......before u18......heh i was lucky to get one a run..now, im getting...TWO per pick up without a booster.....and tend to get well over 6-10 per tycho..if not more depending on how many sents i slaughter.

just did an ext on Jupiter and walked out with 6 sensors lol...just today in less than an hour or so i got both baia's tragedy AND vulpine max.

I had heard the eggs were increased, but have only seen evidence of it this week and have farmed prior to this week as well. Just seemed odd to have one every mission. Drop rate increase is great, but that seems too good to be true. 

The Stalker on the other hand made me think they may have tweaked it due to the Baro baits released on PC already and coming to console at some point (I assume). 

But yeah, I suppose it may have just been my week in the sun, holding my mouth right while playing, or just RNGesus being overly benevolent. Now if I could keep it going until the next Formorian alert and get that last DAMN Imperator Vandal part I need!

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72