Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dat Saryn Prime

(XBOX)Grihaly

First off, the sprint speed increase from .90 to 1.00 is super nice, but I'm a bit disappointed with the minimal amount of gold, I actually have to try to look for it, it doesn't stand out, but my Prime armor is sufficient for that role. And them tentacle-things, it's like I got me a Predator! Damn fine job DE.

She's available on Xbox??

The new Prime Access should be out on all platforms now.

First off, the sprint speed increase from .90 to 1.00 is super nice, but I'm a bit disappointed with the minimal amount of gold, I actually have to try to look for it, it doesn't stand out, but my Prime armor is sufficient for that role. And them tentacle-things, it's like I got me a Predator! Damn fine job DE.

Maybe she got a minimal amount of gold because people have complained a lot in the past about the gold, but then again we can recolour the gold parts of Prime frames now, so maybe going minimal fits the theme of the design that Mynki was going for, idk.

I agree with the OP. I was disappointed to see no gold trim anywhere on her. The way Volt Prime was done was a lot better. Extravagant gold trim that can be recolored if desired. All primes should have it.

There is some gold, most notably behind her heels, the little chest piece, and by her wrists.