Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Warframe Youtubers And Bullying

Shy0

there is a little spat going on between several warframe youtubers, in case people were not aware. just to be clear, i'm not taking sides in this really minor event (let's face it, there are more important things in life to worry about), but i wanted to discuss how ugly people can be on the inside even when everything is nice and dandy on the outside.

that kind of threatening speech is totally unbecoming of someone who would "officially" represent the game. "oh, i have x subscribers, i will wipe you off youtube." like, what the hell? the person who posted the video above has been accused of being racist and homophobic (just stating facts here, note i said accused as opposed to proven), but here we have a group of people effectively ganging up on that person, like they are any better.

"you" is used in a rhetorical fashion here, not referring to any particular person. disclaimer necessary because people get so butthurt about the smallest things.

look, someone might say something you disagree with or dislike, but that doesn't give you the right to threaten and bully him/her in that manner. having a bunch of subscribers or views on youtube doesn't make you an almighty being. there are people with millions more subscribers who are intelligent and kind enough to never stoop to that sort of behaviour. very distressing to see fellow human beings acting in this manner.

but hey, "it's the internet" i guess, which totally makes this childish behaviour ok. carry on then.

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Video

The original issue of them being banned is a private matter with them and support.

No one else should be getting involved. 

Please don't create a flame war on the forums that will lead to toxicity and player bashing.

Removed video and locking.