The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did They Change The Rules For Cephalon Capture Or Did I Just Encounter A Hacker?

Shoelip

Question

I finally managed to get into a Cephalon capture match just now, and sprinted to the enemy base, grabbed their Cephalon and came back to mine... only for the other team to suddenly score...  Then this guy going sanic fast proceeded to capture four more of my Cephalons nonstop in the time it took him to make a circuit around the level, even while I was holding their team's Cephalon on several occasions...  So... did they change the rules of Cephalon Capture mode in Conclave at some point in the last month and I just missed it, or do I need to report this guy for hacking?

8 answers to this question

Can't really show a screen shot of it since it wasn't something I could capture in still frame.  All I could have shown was the 4-0 score, which isn't really proof of anything.  Didn't have any way of recording it.  One person I've played Cephalon Capture with said that capturing while your own cephalon is in enemy hands is normal, and that's how it was during the last match we had together, but I definitely don't remember it that way.  I just remember the enemy team not ever getting their hands on our cephalon without getting slaughtered because... poor MR0s...