Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Buzzkill

(XBOX)RIOTx420

I'm sure this has been a topic before,

Buzzkill , maim , sweeping serration... Ext

These mods are very useful and way to rare !

Now I have buzzkill so it does not affect me ,

But I see it every day , wtb buzzkill 1600p and so on.

The price people are willing to pay is way over the top ! And I feel bad for every Tenno who can't get one.

I use mine in almost every build that has slash dmg.

To keep the players happy and not spending over 100$ in real money on a simple mod I think these mods should be a little more easily obtained ,

Even if it's an event or an alert every other week that would make the community a lot happier ,

As it is buzzkill is the hardest mod to obtain and the most demanded ,

Please fix it so everyone has some chane of getting these mods.

Edited by (XB1)RIOTx420

You think thats high. You should see how much ppl wonna sell Piercing Caliber. Currently Emergency Exit is the only Tac Alert that will bring back the Slash mods. The thing is i would farm them over & over in hopes to get it. But 24 rounds is too much in my opinion. It feels like atleast 40mins to 1 hour go past before you even finish it & when you do, you get a credit cache. Congrats to the ppl who did end up obtaining Buzzkill when EE was live. But me, Ill wait for either Baro to sell it. Or wait for it to become a possible Sortie reward.

I will say the damage is greater from a elemental mod then Buzzkill on any weapon you put it on.

But you have a point with the demand of this mod.

DE should start to re-release the events that the mods where original released in. If I remember correct Gate Crash was where the Slash set came from.

Most of the player base never even seen this event.

It would not hurt anything to resurrect some of the old events.

I will say the damage is greater from a elemental mod then Buzzkill on any weapon you put it on.

No, it isn't.  Certain weapons do benefit from buzzkill greatly.  Anything with a really high Slash value can benefit from Buzzkill more than it would benefit from an Element.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

No, it isn't.  Certain weapons do benefit from buzzkill greatly.  Anything with a really high Slash value can benefit from Buzzkill more than it would benefit from an Element.

But only weapons with over 70% slash damage in the IPS department and even then as long as you don't run arround with 4 CPs or fight against Infested, elements have better damage modifiers anyways.

Funny thing is, now with Body Count/Blood Rush, there's no room on most any build for Buzzkill anymore (which was only marginally useful on a select few weapons) if you want to use fury, Primed Reach, Spoiled Strike, crit damage, Weeping Wounds, a third elemental mod, etc. On any weapon with over 15% status chance, it's actually better to stack Corrosive damage (assuming slash based damage) to get more bleed procs and armor reduction.

Granted, the above applies if you're going for max sustained damage; for 95% of players, sure, go for Buzzkill.