Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Spore Build?

(PSN)KikoEschobar

Question

I assume you're referring to some of my other posts?

ZLMvtfA.jpg

Use this build with a good ignis gas build for ludicrous results. Bonus points if your team knows how to support your spores, such as at least one person in my team running a gas based tonkor for large spikes of damage when it proccs. Don't spam your abilities, run zenurik, and you'll murder everything that even looks at you funny.

Enlighten me

xUnvQFS.jpg

All I've got for you right now, that run took 1h 55m for 105 waves. Tonight we're pushing 200, I'll see if I can't get you something that with sate your curiosity. If it helps, second place in damage was a maim equinox, with Mr. Fresh over there feeding him one-shots. If you're familiar with that strategy you can guess the massive amount of damage Saryn had to do to outpace it.

MdUMqLt.jpg

This is my ignis. The damage isn't important for this build, as your main focus is the 100% status and spreading as many spores at a time as tenno'ly possible.

How do you deal with that efficency though?

Just gotta learn how to make the most out of every cast. One or two spores are sufficient for covering the map, them you just keep them rolling with your weapon of choice. Miasma is usually just for "Oh Crap" moments unless you also have a supporting trinity.

I promise she does a S#&$ against lvl 2000 ancient disruptors

I disagree. Having fought level 2000 disrupters with her, I can attest to her effectiveness even at that level.

no space for vital, shield, armor, squishy at best

end game builds for dmg frames never used shileds armor vitall u get one shot any way if u dont have massive CC

they are used only for dmg and need a team for babysiting them  same thing if u run a max sonar banshee  or other frames like this

Edited by venon23

xUnvQFS.jpg

All I've got for you right now, that run took 1h 55m for 105 waves. Tonight we're pushing 200, I'll see if I can't get you something that with sate your curiosity. If it helps, second place in damage was a maim equinox, with Mr. Fresh over there feeding him one-shots. If you're familiar with that strategy you can guess the massive amount of damage Saryn had to do to outpace it.

Ofc i know it thats the point why i wonder and the last one was cc, no banshee to boost equi right?

4 hours ago, Zythair said:

Cheers! Tried out a similar build with toxocysts but it didn't have enough omph, hopefully this will fare better!

Welll the Dual Toxocysts do nice damage if moddef for gas but not vs armored Enemies. Tyisis works wonders against them because of the Corrosive-Procc.

1 hour ago, Ifeno said:

Sorry for necroing this thread, but why do you use Heavy Caliber over Serration?

He is using Heavy Caliber for the - Accuracy, not the + Damage. HC actually helps Ignis in terms of aoe. To the point that with Heavy Cal you can sometimes hit enemies behind you.

I would love some tips on how to use this ability to its fullest. I am currently running an even biuld with 181% range and 199% duration, but I heard that spores can tick for damage in the millions with the proper build. Any suggestions?

Also, seeing as you're on ps4, feel free to add me and I can help you personally on building and learning the playstyle, if you'd like.

Primed/Flow

Primed/Continuity

Quick Thinking

Overextended

Stretch

Intensify

Transient Fortitude

Streamline

Cunning Drift

This build also works VERY well with miasma. You'll spore the whole map, and miasma goes very far.

If you don't have zenurik, then I guess you could run fleeting over streamline, but you'd lose duration/ticks

I assume you're referring to some of my other posts?

Use this build with a good ignis gas build for ludicrous results. Bonus points if your team knows how to support your spores, such as at least one person in my team running a gas based tonkor for large spikes of damage when it proccs. Don't spam your abilities, run zenurik, and you'll murder everything that even looks at you funny.

Trust this guy. Saryn is, one of, if not the most capable damaging frames in the game. Trust me I've seen it first hand. 

I was going to try a torid viral build.

Torid is good but it's rather singular. You can spin around a room with a gas ignis and just pop spores nonstop if you want. 

I assume you're referring to some of my other posts?ZLMvtfA.jpg

How do you deal with that efficency though?

I was going to try a torid viral build.

If you decide to run torid, run toxin or gas. Viral won't do anything for you, since spores already viral proc everything and their mothers. Toxin/gas will cause your spores to spread both viral AND toxin and is the main reason Saryn is able to scale her damage. That said, Torid is great for spreading spores off of molt, but is quite limited in scope in terms of actually ramping up the toxin damage.

Trust this guy. Saryn is, one of, if not the most capable damaging frames in the game. Trust me I've seen it first hand. 

Torid is good but it's rather singular. You can spin around a room with a gas ignis and just pop spores nonstop if you want.

You're such a stalker... lol :D