Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Black/red Players.

Tangerine

OP is just mad he doesn't have the dolla for the super leet kewl stalker pack. Loki/Ash best Frames, whilst black/red really brings out my deep angst and hatred of the world.

Unfortunately this is the kind of game that will attract edgy weeaboos, just solo everything and trust in your sentinel to watch your back.

Black and Red are my two favorite colors. All of my frames and weapons consist of a mixture of the two and those are the only two  colors I use because I like it like that. I do change up the placement ofthe colors once and a while but it's my choice to make my characters the way I want them and I'm not trying to be "original", I'm trying to be what I like so live with it. I also don't see many other people use those colors besides me anyways, I just usually see fully black frames. You must just see me around a lot and are jealous.

Does anyone else have an urge to colour themselves Black/red now?

Like some kind of malevolent butthurt force is controlling my actions.

I actually want to add the OP to my friend list and then show up to all his (or her) online matches in all black / red

Does anyone else have an urge to colour themselves Black/red now?

Like some kind of malevolent butthurt force is controlling my actions.

Black and red are the colors of the Resistance! Join the Resistance and fight the oppression of those who want to keep those colors all to themselves and call it original!! *fistpump*