Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Black/red Players.

Tangerine

I usually use the dark green as primary, but on Ember I couldn't make it work in a way I liked, so I went with a lighter green with darker green highlights.

The Orthos stabbing through her chest is more typical of my color palletes.

Im a bit of a forum noob, how do I post ingame screenshots on here? I'll edit my Trinity in.

edit: just an FYI Red is my #1 fav colour (despite the sight of blood usually making my face go whiter than normal), blue being my #2 fav and black just about goes with anything...or white for that matter.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595880509452985507/E7D738857B3D0AB23534212A15F28CE4777B0DB1/

Edited by Skeloton

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576740211013490450/CF2D15A15EDEB8A6A18BC36F4B76FC8696394B65/

You mad? Why so serious?

On a serious note. Everyone can pick what colors they want. My Trinity is some sort of red/gray. My Loki is dark blue. My Nyx is Black/White/Green.

If we want to look like a Stalker, then we can.

If others want to look like a peacock puke (no offense), then they can.

Nice coloring by the way.

Im gonna assume you don't like this color set up for the mere factor that it resembles the colors for stalker. So I would like to point out that just because some of us chose to use black and red does not mean that we are trying to emulate stalker, or even pay homage at all. We just like the color scheme, personally I think it makes my Ash look Bad &#!, it also works really well for my bright red Paris. Thanks for you input but none of us care.