The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with a Spore build

SykesVII

Question

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

This is my current build:

kW9f7wI.jpg

Basically you need as much power and duration as you can possibly get while having the range to make it spread

I have a question to; with a max build of Power Str, range and duration you can keep the spores in all the targets?, if that is the case, Miasma will make more damage?

Just now, Z3ox said:

I have a question to; with a max build of Power Str, range and duration you can keep the spores in all the targets?, if that is the case, Miasma will make more damage?

If I cast this once on a fairly large room in the void it only takes 1 - 2 kills to cover anything that isn't in a nullifier bubble in spores so it works quite well and lasts more than enough time to kill most enemies (Even with the rather limited duration I have here). As for Miasma yes it does make it do more damage Miasma will do 100% more damage on enemies procced with Viral (Spore) and Toxin (Molt/Toxic Lash) so if you're looking to do a quick Miasma in a room sporing your molt and casting miasma can get you some quick damage and stun enemies for a bit.

2 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

If I cast this once on a fairly large room in the void it only takes 1 - 2 kills to cover anything that isn't in a nullifier bubble in spores so it works quite well and lasts more than enough time to kill most enemies (Even with the rather limited duration I have here). As for Miasma yes it does make it do more damage Miasma will do 100% more damage on enemies procced with Viral (Spore) and Toxin (Molt/Toxic Lash) so if you're looking to do a quick Miasma in a room sporing your molt and casting miasma can get you some quick damage and stun enemies for a bit.

Ty :D i love it!

I use 

110 dur

170 eff

145 ra

145 str

Setup.

Spores are spread through kills with their nice burst range. 

500 confirmed kills in Void 40 mins.

Ohoh oh. Use a Redeemer with Toxic Lash for maximum spore popping and energy refund.

Feels good man.

Edited by YasaiTsume

My build is a bit different, as in it focuses a little bit less on spreading and a little bit more on allowing you to keep casting and keep you alive at all times.

I use:

• Aura: Rejuvenation (will become Energy Siphon / Corrosive Projection when i forma her)
  • Exilus: Power Drift
  • Mods: Vitality, Rage, Regenerative Molt, Transient Fortitude, Primed Continuity, Fleeting Expertise r4, Streamline, Overextended

Caps out at 110% Strenght, 190% Range, 77.5% Duration and 175% Efficiency. Can spread Spores on the whole map and keep them there (remember that you don't need that much Duration since each instance of Spores has its own times and if you keep popping them they'll stay there nearly forever), has enough Efficiency to keep spamming powers even high (2.5k+) into an Infested Excavation without resorting to Restores or an EV, and we all know how much energy those buggers drain.

Vitality+Regenerative Molt coupled with Rage give you an effective way to keep yourself alive. And also, Miasma deals more than enough damage even with just 110% Strenght (base of 1193.5 damage over 2.325s before modifiers), and with capped Efficiency you can use it a lot.

My build:

CP aura

Power Drift exilus

Overextended

Stretch

Transient Fortitude

(Primed) Flow

(Primed) Continuity

Regen Molt augment

Intensify

Rage

I find it very useful, I have no problem using her in the void or against infested. Against Corpus this build is ineffective, but there is Mag for a reason...