Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Winners Chosen] 4300 Platinum and nowhere to put it!

Imaru

Spoiler

So I got a 75% discount on platinum recently, but I bought Prime Access on Thursday, so I have no need for the platinum. Here's my plan:

GIVE IT AWAY!!!!

Yes, I will be doing four 1075 plat giveaways on Friday, Febuary 26TH, 2016 at 7:00 PM EST. If you have not entered by that time you will not have an opportunity to. 

How to enter:

Post in this thread what you want to do with the platinum if you win. Buy cosmetics? More slots? Potatoes? Gift your friends something?Your name will only be counted once, so if you post more than once, let me know which post you want entered. 

I will notify you somehow when I choose the winners if you win. NOTE: I will be giving the platinum to the accounts that win my drawing, not an account of their choice (If you have alt accounts or are entering for a friend, you will need to move the plat to the person you want it to go to yourself).

Restrictions:

PC only. I would love to lend a hand to Console players, but alas I cannot.

Must be at least Mastery 2 and have the ability to trade 1075 platinum (that is to say the required credits)

Good luck to all!

Winners are chosen!

*Drumroll*

@simonseang, @Chromatron, @xvxjiniwai, and @zNightWolfz!

C'mon down to claim your prize! 

Edited by Imaru
Added Winners

I would spend 325 on the Loki Premium Bundle, 350 on the ten Noggles that I would like ( apologies, but it's a thing ♥ ), 100 on five Warframe Slots, 120 on twenty Weapon Slots, 80 on four Exilus Adapters for frames that I use, but still lack them, and save the last 100 toward the Premium Banshee Skin when it arrives.  I've always had to trade for whatever platinum that I've had, and rarely get the ability to spend actual money on things like this, so having the resources to get everything to a 'comfortable' place would be nice.

Thank you, Tenno, regardless of who wins - you're doing the community a service, and are a kind soul!

I'd give most of it to Evergreenmind who's doing artwork for a frame concept of mine: 

She's putting in a lot of work on this concept and deserves proper payment for it. Anything I don't give her will probably be going into getting Warframe skins and buying Orocats because DE seems to think that people need more goddamn Potatoes. I've got at least 7 potatoes lying around and nothing to use them on.

Also her Asimina page is here: 

Go check it out, she put a lot of work into it and is still working on it as I type this.

Edited by Rehtael7