Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon Moon and Sun officially confirmed

TheErebus.

http://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon/
The new Nintendo Direct has officially announced the next two games in the Pokemon series. Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Sun.
Both will be exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS (obviously) and pokemon data from Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire can be transferred to Pokemon Moon and Sun.

Personally, I wanna see which legendaries are in the game before I make my decision. 

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Your abit late to the party aren't ya Erebus.

People already posted threads on this before you did.

I'm disappointed in you ;-;

WELL I WAS BUSY WATCHING ZOOLANDER 2 
IM SORRY FOR DISSAPOINTING

actually not really dealwithit

2 hours ago, McDuffMan said:

is this franchise any good? never played any of them and I got a 3ds last month so im curious...

It's one of nintendo's best selling properties. If you like turn based combat with a monster capturing and breeding element then you'd probably like it. It is aimed more towards kids but it's still got some adult humor that most likely flies over children's heads.

5 hours ago, McDuffMan said:

is this franchise any good? never played any of them and I got a 3ds last month so im curious...

3 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

It's one of nintendo's best selling properties. If you like turn based combat with a monster capturing and breeding element then you'd probably like it. It is aimed more towards kids but it's still got some adult humor that most likely flies over children's heads.

But if you want a more "adult" version of it with great stories, Shin Megami Tensei is the place to go.

3 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

15 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

But if you want a more "adult" version of it with great stories, Shin Megami Tensei is the place to go.

alright, thanks. wondering now if I should wait for these to come out or buy the latest one...

22 hours ago, McDuffMan said:

alright, thanks. wondering now if I should wait for these to come out or buy the latest one...

Could always find an emulated version of one of the older titles online somewhere.

I remember playing Ruby back in the day. Was my first pokemon game, was fun. Mind you I had no clue how to be good at it