Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Take a Moment to Thank DE

(XBOX)xDarkzgul

23 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

-Snip-

These are valid points, but people do not usually hate because of this, mostly because of petty reasons. DE are always open to Construcive Criticism but some players aren't even giving this, only salt and they don't even acknowledge who brought this game to them. 

On a lighter note, I feel that this steering slightly off topic, please try to keep it on topic. 

Edited by (XB1)xDarkzgul

3 minutes ago, Mofixil said:

Without DE and more precisely, Warframe, there would be no reason to either whine or praise them, only a certain niche waiting to be 

But people only complain because they love this game, otherwise they wouldn't give a damn

4 minutes ago, Mofixil said:

Blind praise should be limited to minimum.

But this isn't Blind Praise. We are thanking them on what great they have done so far. We are not saying everything is perfect, we are only saying 'I love you all for what you have done. I just want you to know that I think what you have been doing is great, even when others beg to differ. Please keep it up!'

While I admit there are a few things about this game and this community that aren't perfect, these imperfections are what brings the truly astounding people like yourself to light. Mr. Darkzgul... Without the bickering and fighting amongst some of forum-goers here, you wouldn't have much of a need to make a thread like this, and for that... I salute you.

I do thank Digital Extremes for all they have done so far with this great game and this wonderful community, and while I think there are some problems here and there with what exactly constitutes the famed "Account Sharing" incidents and other great discussions about unfair bans and what not... there are reasons for everything.

DE does get a lot of negative attention surrounding controversial topics such as "You know who..." and if he was banned fairly or not. I for one do not care either way what happens, and I understand that talks like those are limited to the accused and the company themselves...

However, Digital Extremes does deserve some recognition and positive feedback on what they have created so far... I know there are a lot of players that are still waiting for somethings, and somethings people are still unhappy about. But DE listens, guys... More than you know.

This game has been a personal outlet for my stresses for quite some time, and now with the completion of the first ever cinematic quest "The Second Dream" under my belt... I can honestly say, it has brought this game a little closer to my heart. (Sure the grind is still ungodly high... Scimitar Engines... lol) But without all of this attention from the fans/players/sons/fathers/daughters/supporters/casuals/and new people, where would Warframe be?

Warframe is and always has been, what we the players make of it. And we can still band together in times of strife, to make differences and changes and improvments to this splendid game. There is so much potential here, and I can see it every time I make a visit here to the forums.

As Tenno united, (sounds like an airline... lol) we can do anything. And I for one believe we can make this one of the greatest gaming communites in the history of MMOs :)

Thank you all, from one player to countless others... You have my thanks :)
You too, DE. We love you guys!

Signed,

A Lone Tenno Operative.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Imo there should be a law that force EULA to be summarize, i never complain about them since i never had any issues, but saying "That's your fault if you didn't read 5 pages of boring nonsense before playing" is bs.

That's just my opinion and i don't mean that my ignorance of the EULA is the way to go but i find really hypocritical to think that most of the player will read them.

So i'll say it again : EULA should be summarize with catch phrases like : you don't own your account, being a $&*^ or abusing the system might get you suspended (with an asterisk leading to a detailed list of things considered as exploit) etc etc

because this : https://warframe.com/fr/eula i won't read (even the caps lock paragraph)

Now more on topic : love you DE kiss kiss xoxo etc etc :p

At first i didn't know what was all that stuff about hating on DE, then i went to know about the you know who's incident... wow just wow...

All i can say is a very big thank you to all the guys and fine ladies of DE, thank you for the game, for being close to the community and thank you for doing what you do... keep it up!!!!

There is nothing perfect, nor DE nor the Community

13 hours ago, Letter13 said:

Situation involving a somewhat popular Youtuber who got banned for EULA violations, who then launched a libelous smear campaign aimed at DE. MOST of Their followers drank it up like Kool-aid without even considering that the Youtuber violated the rules in a bad way; they began spamming the forums with misinformation and were shut down like Judge Dredd shuts down criminals. DE opted to respect the youtuber's privacy and not publish the laundry list of violations and rules that were broken--while publishing said list would have utterly destroyed the misinformation campaign, it could have also irreparably harmed the youtuber's reputation.

tl;dr popular person broke the rules, their followers decided ignorance is bliss and tried to spread false information about it. God forbid we should actually enforce the EULA, Terms of Use Agreement and the Forum Rules.

let me correct you there. i didn't drank it up and im sure some others didn't either. it's the second act that i saw him acting immature so i unsubscribed. + since he cant play warframe his channel has no use for me anyway

but anyhooo

Keep it up DE! i never got this hooked on a game before!

here's to the future!

giphy.gif

Edited by Miss_Fluffybutt

I dont often say much bout free to play games as most are "Freemium" or the support simply sucks, but credit should be given when deserved.

DE made a splendid job on this one. the game's great, the community is amazing and the content keeps on coming with innovations with often major updates. Not only that they introduce contests, they are active with the community and they build a bond with a team of developers both behind the scenes and talking things over on devstreams and prime times. On top of that the support works which i cant say the same to some other games.

I've stopped playing a while back, and when i came back so much had changed, but only positive things, i was wowed and it kept me playing to the day.

So from me, this team does get my genuine gratitude.   

21 hours ago, Syln said:

Imo there should be a law that force EULA to be summarize, i never complain about them since i never had any issues, but saying "That's your fault if you didn't read 5 pages of boring nonsense before playing" is bs.

That's just my opinion and i don't mean that my ignorance of the EULA is the way to go but i find really hypocritical to think that most of the player will read them.

So i'll say it again : EULA should be summarize with catch phrases like : you don't own your account, being a $&*^ or abusing the system might get you suspended (with an asterisk leading to a detailed list of things considered as exploit) etc etc

because this : https://warframe.com/fr/eula i won't read (even the caps lock paragraph)

Now more on topic : love you DE kiss kiss xoxo etc etc :p

While I do agree that there should be a summary EULA for anything and everything that needs one, at the same time it might be harder on companies if they put down what people are signing up for in a blunt format. Telling somebody: they don't own the account or in game money they pay for, and even that their accounts can be closed or banned at anytime for any reason (even if their isn't a reason) would cause some to NOT want to put actual money into the game. In fact, that would probably make them find something else or just avoid spending altogether so all they would lose is time.

2 minutes ago, Kaisty said:

While I do agree that there should be a summary EULA for anything and everything that needs one, at the same time it might be harder on companies if they put down what people are signing up for in a blunt format. Telling somebody: they don't own the account or in game money they pay for, and even that their accounts can be closed or banned at anytime for any reason (even if their isn't a reason) would cause some to NOT want to put actual money into the game. In fact, that would probably make them find something else or just avoid spending altogether so all they would lose is time.

Well they could add that they are not gonna delete your account for no reason or without any resort for you but that's just common sense for me.

Of all the games I ever played. WARFRAME and DE are the ones who deserved every penny I spent, go ahead and name me any other game that has this level of care and support, there is none of the same level. Recently I'v been seeing a lot of threads talking about how they're forced to spend real money to progress and stating that DE makes farming difficult for that, whoever believes that is dead wrong because even DE farm the stuff they want instead of using a dev command. Right now I'm playing Blade and Soul and I can tell you this without a doubt that they don't deserve the money they get since they're literally taking out features to be sold to you separately like the ability to freakin TRADE and using the Mail, even the upcoming Black Desert are doing something of sort even though the game is Pay2Play, the abilityto have mobs drop items..... is sold sseparately.... wtf! 

So thank you very much DE for being the best gaming developers ever, and thank you for giving me the content to keep me invested in the game (this all comes from a console user lol, we're months behind)

On 2/27/2016 at 8:45 AM, (XB1)xDarkzgul said:

I guess it's when I realise that we have a lot caring people in our community that I start thinking how it's possible to have corrupt people. 

Spread the love people! 

A shipment of love is being spread right this moment, Thread Captain Dark!

DE is now receiving a full load of the community's love! (this isn't a dirty joke, btw... You naughty Tenno you.)

<3

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy