Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Excalibur Build?

oOlZer0lOo

Question

Hi guys, Good day :)

I'm new here :D so please be gentle lol

I would like to ask for your expert advice for my upcoming End Game Excalibur build

I was planning to go with this Build(1): Excalibur

or with this Build(2): Excalibur

so which is better?

Anything I should add or remove from those builds so I can survive longer in End Game Tilesets?

Edited by Saske92
removed wrongly place tags

19 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

The builds don't show up for me... :/

But this is what I use. (I'm going to forma the aura slot with a Naramon to fit more end-game aura mods)

kWpn6Tg.jpg

Exilus are for noobs, right? :P

Aside from that i could recommend this, though i would replace rage for intensify for more strength or the blind augmented for more finisher damage when they're blinded. Since OP does want an "end-game build" he probably doesn't want to get shot to regain energy from rage lol.

Also @Zer0 - Your excalibur build links/pictures seem to be broken for me.

Edited by IceColdHawk

10 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Exilus are for noobs, right? :P

Aside from that i could recommend this, though i would replace rage for intensify for more strength or the blind augmented for more finisher damage when they're blinded. Since OP does want an "end-game build" he probably doesn't want to get shot to regain energy from rage lol.

Also @Zer0 - Your excalibur build links/pictures seem to be broken for me.

I do plan to use exlius mods on my frames... just gotta get more forma... :(

Why would I remove Rage? It keeps me alive in hour long survivals in terms of Life Strike :D And I don't use the blind augment, they take enough damage already being blind.

2 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I do plan to use exlius mods on my frames... just gotta get more forma... :(

Why would I remove Rage? It keeps me alive in hour long survivals in terms of Life Strike :D And I don't use the blind augment, they take enough damage already being blind.

Okay depends on how "end-game" is considered :P. 1 Hour survival? Sure stay with rage, more damage would be overkill. Going for like 2 hour survival? Hmm...people going to oneshot you so that renders rage useless. So it depends on OP's definition of "end-game" ^^

Edited by IceColdHawk

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

Okay depends on how "end-game" is considered :P. 1 Hour survival? Sure stay with rage, more damage would be overkill. Going for like 2 hour survival? Hmm...people going to oneshot you so that renders rage useless. So it depends on OP's definition of "end-game" ^^

Yeah. True.

But I still go balls deep... :P

Thanks for the suggestion guys :D

Sorry bout the link, not really sure on how to properly use the buttons lol

but anyways, here was my build: 

Added: 3 forma

Madurai for aura slot
Added Vazarin and another Madurai

Build(1):
Aura: Steel Charge
Exilus: Power Drift
Narrow Minded, Vitality, Continuity, Flow

Transient Fortitude, Blind Rage, Intensify, Streamline
All maxed out

for Build (2): I just swapped out Narrow Minded with Steel Fiber, and remove Transient Fortitude and added Rage ... Everything else is the same.

I'm trying to balance exalted blade and radial blind with the builds, but can I survive with those on?

Thanks for the advice in advance :D

Edited by oOlZer0lOo

26 minutes ago, oOlZer0lOo said:

Thanks for the suggestion guys :D

Sorry bout the link, not really sure on how to properly use the buttons lol

but anyways, here was my build: 

Added: 3 forma

Madurai for aura slot
Added Vazarin and another Madurai

Build(1):
Aura: Steel Charge
Exilus: Power Drift
Narrow Minded, Vitality, Continuity, Flow

Transient Fortitude, Blind Rage, Intensify, Streamline
All maxed out

for Build (2): I just swapped out Narrow Minded with Steel Fiber, and remove Transient Fortitude and added Rage ... Everything else is the same.

I'm trying to balance exalted blade and radial blind with the builds, but can I survive with those on?

Thanks for the advice in advance :D

The lack of range really hurts your radial blind. Don't do that. Kick out narrow minded. You don't need that much duration.

You simply can't use Blind Rage without fully maxed Fleeting and Streamline combo. And the only build it is actually worth it to put Blind Rage on is RJ Excalibur.

Also for EBlade Excalibur, Handspring in the Exilus slot is mandatory. Power Drift won't save you, Handspring will. 

And I would prefer go maxed efficiency over using Flow.

14 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

Aside from that i could recommend this, though i would replace rage for intensify for more strength or the blind augmented for more finisher damage when they're blinded. Since OP does want an "end-game build" he probably doesn't want to get shot to regain energy from rage lol

No, Rage is really good for Excal because it allows you to regain energy whenever needed very easily. Once enemy levels go above 100 you basically have to spam Radial Blind all the time and that together with running EB drains a lot of energy. Rage really gives you unlimited energy when used right because even past level 100 there are enemies that do not have enough damage to one-shot/one-hit Excal (when using max rank vitality) which can be used to recover your energy simply by letting them hit you once.

It can even save you in emergencies because should you lose sight of your energy and run out of energy to spam RB you usually will get hit anyway which replenish your energy as long you do not get killed.

I use two endgame builds, one steel fiber-rage hig eff mod that someone on forums showed me and  one interesting alternative QT+p. flow, no rage variant which has slightly better stats, would have bigger health pool as well and imo power regen should not be a problem. Try both and decide for yourself. 

Excalibur, 3 forma, Rage "classic"
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/496890651672395737/43CBA9FD315D9A3A6D4F2CC1F16FEF429A6B76DE/

Excalibur, 3 forma, QT
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/496890651672395737/43CBA9FD315D9A3A6D4F2CC1F16FEF429A6B76DE/