Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

syndicate expansion

hanross

10 minutes ago, hanross said:

guys don't u think we should have some syndicate archwing weapons like syndicate primary , secondary and melee ?

No please no...I don't feel like having to go through all that archwing leveling...not at it's current state.

ugh, no. AW needs a lot more tweaking before they start adding more weapons and stuff. if we're gonna talk Syndicate expansion, this is What I would like to see.:

- a Series of quests for each of the Syndicates, with it's own Story Arc, that tells us more about the leader and why they are allies/enemies with other Syndicates. there should also be decisions we have to make that carry REAL weight, maybe resulting in the death of important Syndicate members or whatever.

- Syndicate Armour: we have Syandanas, now we could use cosmetic Armour that makes us look the part. my Ideas:

- Steel Meridian: battle-damaged Grineer-Style plates, in the White Urban Camo that their Leader wears.

- Arbiters of Hexis: Samurai-style armour, shiny and Chrome with Tenno Script engravings on the panels.

- Cephalon Suda: fancy Synoid Energy Armour, what else? would go great with the Syandana.

- Perrin Sequence: Corpus-style armour, maybe with panels that look like Credits! (goes great with Opulas Robe)

- Red Veil: Fire Armour. a raging inferno on each panel. you know you want it!

- New loka: Nature-Inspired pieces, maybe looking like leaves/Plants made of Steel, decorated with metal Flowers (maybe a Lotus?)

- more weapon Augments, people seem to want these, and so do I.

- A Syndicate Skin for our Landing Craft, or at least a Sigil to put on it.

- and maybe Spectres of each Syndicates Fighters (we already have their Death Squads, but their Fighters are arguably better, especially New Loka's Castanas Throwers.)

that's what I'd like to see.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

ugh, no. AW needs a lot more tweaking before they start adding more weapons and stuff. if we're gonna talk Syndicate expansion, this is What I would like to see.:

- a Series of quests for each of the Syndicates, with it's own Story Arc, that tells us more about the leader and why they are allies/enemies with other Syndicates. there should also be decisions we have to make that carry REAL weight, maybe resulting in the death of important Syndicate members or whatever.

- Syndicate Armour: we have Syandanas, now we could use cosmetic Armour that makes us look the part. my Ideas:

- Steel Meridian: battle-damaged Grineer-Style plates, in the White Urban Camo that their Leader wears.

- Arbiters of Hexis: Samurai-style armour, shiny and Chrome with Tenno Script engravings on the panels.

- Cephalon Suda: fancy Synoid Energy Armour, what else? would go great with the Syandana.

- Perrin Sequence: Corpus-style armour, maybe with panels that look like Credits! (goes great with Opulas Robe)

- Red Veil: Fire Armour. a raging inferno on each panel. you know you want it!

- New loka: Nature-Inspired pieces, maybe looking like leaves/Plants made of Steel, decorated with metal Flowers (maybe a Lotus?)

- more weapon Augments, people seem to want these, and so do I.

- A Syndicate Skin for our Landing Craft, or at least a Sigil to put on it.

- and maybe Spectres of each Syndicates Fighters (we already have their Death Squads, but their Fighters are arguably better, especially New Loka's Castanas Throwers.)

that's what I'd like to see.

yes more syndicate lore