Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime vault unsealed.

How did this thread achieve "Megathread" status already? We're only 5 posts in.

Also, most likely Mag since she was vaulted with Boar P and Sicarus after Frost, Latron and Reaper were.

Edited by IANOBW

11 minutes ago, IANOBW said:

How did this thread achieve "Megathread" status already? We're only 5 posts in.

Also, most likely Mag since she was vaulted with Boar P and Sicarus after Frost, Latron and Reaper were.

Sicarus was part of the Ember Prime Access.  You mean Mag Dakra and Boar.

i would really like to know which accessories they're bringing up, im holding off on buying the accessories pack on the current prime access in hope that maybe the next prime vault access will contain the thing i want, Targis Armor set

12 minutes ago, (XB1)a salsa wizard said:

Hopefully it isn't mag, what a terrible warframe

Clearly you've never played a corpus sortie mate, Mag is an amazing frame, but she's what's called a niche frame. A one trick pony if you will, but she does that one trick REALLY well. SP Mag builds are god tier in anything corpus.

17 minutes ago, Spar_k said:

Clearly you've never played a corpus sortie mate, Mag is an amazing frame, but she's what's called a niche frame. A one trick pony if you will, but she does that one trick REALLY well. SP Mag builds are god tier in anything corpus.

3 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

How about no? She's godly against Corpus, and she is slated to get her Rework in U18.5-7, along with [my beloved] Volt.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)HyperInfestation said:

Let's agree to disagree.  She is a Stone Cold Killer when it comes to Corpus.   Add a Team with the Oberon and Volt Augment Procs to her in Triton and Enjoy the Light Show!!!!!!

I meant her awful design. Especially the prime version, that helmet is just terrible

Just now, (XB1)a salsa wizard said:

I meant her awful design. Especially the prime version, that helmet is just terrible

Ah, I gotcha. That I can mostly agree on, I run her Gauss helmet ironically on the prime, as I have a bad habit of muting my game and blasting music.