The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sell frost prime or make him

someguy216

Question

9 answers to this question

Frost is a really good frame. Nice armor, really good defensive abilites, good armor stripping with his ultimate and nice utility with his other abilities.

You can sell him if you want for plat if you need some, normal frost isn't that far off from the prime, also prime has more polarities and armor.

If you haven't built and leveled him or a copy yet I wold do that.  While the plat is tempting I know, but it took him a considerable amount of time to come back and to do so again they would have to interrupt the release order of frames (assuming they are actually going to follow that) or start doing two vaults per access.

Frost prime is a great Warframe and you should definitely get him. However, I assume that the vaulting is not going to last forever and soon he may just be back in the game. 

At the moment he sells for rather 500p, if I were to make an estimation. This differs as the market is free, but around that price I've seen many go. 

So it's up to you, do you wanna make a lot of platinum and wait until he comes back again or build him now and enjoy the best defense frame

Well he seems cool but I think I'm more for selling him cus +25 shields really isnt groundbreaking+ the prime version doesnt look much diffrent ( or better) then the regular frost so I think its selling time unless theres a secret bonus about the prime version. 

And yes i know about the death orb passive thing.