Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soaring Strike & Daikyu

CynicalGoose

1 hour ago, CynicalGoose said:

I just think they should buff the charge time by a tiny bit like 15% to compensate for this change.

And then everyone is walking around spamming it by releasing close range.

Been there, not fun ... Also Daikyu was, IS , Will be a "sniper" bow, and it has an appropriate mod.

21 minutes ago, pavlo555 said:

And then everyone is walking around spamming it by releasing close range.

Been there, not fun ... Also Daikyu was, IS , Will be a "sniper" bow, and it has an appropriate mod.

But... Soaring Strike gave you 50% increase fire rate and did you see everyone walking around spamming Daikyu at close range? And the way you say "appropriate mod" sounds like it is a buff to Daikyu, while it was implemented to make it so that it couldn't one shot at close range anymore.

9 minutes ago, -cS-ManicReign said:

Everyone I know who uses/used daikyu never used soaring strike and always recommended against using the mod.

with soaring strike the charge time was never consistent making good rhythm hard to achieve during matches

From my experience with soaring strike the charge time is about 2/3 of the airborne time of bullet jump+double jump. It is really easy to manage as you can keep bullet jumping+double jumping and while being able to shoot an arrow during each jump. Now it breaks it and you have to run away or hide to cover for the longer charge time meaning you would be better off playing the hit and run style.