The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I have 1,500 plat.

InsertNameHereM8

Question

10 answers to this question

Buy slots for Warframes/Weapons, along with a couple syandanas/armor attachments that strike your fancy (assuming you're even into that kind of stuff). Maybe a color picker or two if you find your life a little dull.

Then just save the rest for when you want more slots or really, REALLY need a catalyst/reactor/mod for whatever reason.

Edited by Nitresco

I personally would go after stuff you don't feel like grinding or can't grind and really want.  Avoid things that are prime vaulted since they will come back and the prices are high now.  Do NOT by things off the market since most of them can easily be farmed.  The only things you should consider getting off the market are cosmetics (since there is no other way to get them) or frames you really really want that are stuck behind a massive grind wall (Mesa and Vauban).  Also be aware that *if memory serves correctly* Loki Prime is the next prime to be vaulted so his prices (about 70p now) will jump to absorbent heights once he is gone.

Oh, and mods.  Most event exclusive mods are not worth getting from trade chat unless you really want them.  Just about all of them (except some of the shadow debt ones) have close competitors and Baro can always bring them back too.

Other than that, spend it on weapon/frame slots and catalysts/reactors for the weapons and frames you plan on keeping.

spend wisely and don't get ripped off.  If you have any more questions, I am all ears.

36 minutes ago, InsertNameHereM8 said:

I'm just wondering what should I get with this amount.

All the hatred from everyone under 20 plat, obviously.

Actually, get yourself a bunch of slots, for frames and for guns. Get a pair of color picker extensions if you have none. Maybe one or two pretty cosmetic items. Save the rest for something amazing and/or limited.

Edited by LABAL
Now on a less sarcastic note:

8 hours ago, PikeOrShield said:

Also be aware that *if memory serves correctly* Loki Prime is the next prime to be vaulted so his prices (about 70p now) will jump to absorbent heights once he is gone.

Pretty sure its Rhino Prime, Ankyros P and Boltor P to be vaulted next, they came out before Loki Prime didn't they? Idk just off the top of my head. 

7 minutes ago, BlueStormHD said:

Pretty sure its Rhino Prime, Ankyros P and Boltor P to be vaulted next, they came out before Loki Prime didn't they? Idk just off the top of my head. 

They are already vaulted. Loki is next.

On topic :
Buy some slots and some cosmetics like color palettes/immortal skins(it really looks better on certain frames) or a syandana.
Also the Hunhow's gift bundle if you want to keep your Broken-War.

Slots for weapons/warframes and sentinels are mandatory, get a bunch of them before anything else.

The rest it is up to your personal taste. Fancy something? Buy it.
Nothing catches your eye? Well wait for the upcoming delux skins! They are always worth the money and can make an cool warframe look godlike.