The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game UNPLAYABLE after update

Havock94

I don't know if I'm the only one who is experiencing it, but after the update the game has become so laggish that it's unplayable. I was able to play it smoothly with all maxed settings and now I can't even play it with the lowest ones. In the Liset everything works fine but as soon as I start a mission or I go in a Relay everything stucks.

Please tell me that there'll be a FAST hotfix for this :(

UPDATE: Upgrading the AMD drivers to the Crimson Edition (Beta) did the trick! Everything's working fine now as I succesfully completed my first mission without a single FPS drop! Yay! ^^

Edited by Havock94

I think the problem is that the servers are overloaded.

I don't know about the current number of players online right now, but a few hours ago it was rush hour.

I'm also not getting up to the right connection speeds with my pc.

Judging by the fact that you don't have any problems when you're solo (liset) and only when you're online (relay), I think this has nothing to do with your PC or your settings, just the Warframe servers.

Patience will be the only thing we can have, I'm afraid

I have a issue now where the game takes about a minute longer to launch and I cant minimize the game otherwise it will just crash i have tried verifying and optimizing through the launcher but no luck i hope they can find a solution for this because i do alot of background things like YouTube on my other monitor while im grinding and i cant do that any more i cri :(

20 minutes ago, InglriousB said:

I think the problem is that the servers are overloaded.

I don't know about the current number of players online right now, but a few hours ago it was rush hour.

I'm also not getting up to the right connection speeds with my pc.

Judging by the fact that you don't have any problems when you're solo (liset) and only when you're online (relay), I think this has nothing to do with your PC or your settings, just the Warframe servers.

Patience will be the only thing we can have, I'm afraid

It's not the servers.

Why would servers cause client side lag? If the servers would be overloaded it wouldn't be a subset of players experiencing this. but everyone. Even within the same squad, some people are having FPS lag but not others.

I have a feeling it's the new lighting system that messes with some graphics cards. And it's mostly Nvidia users that have this issue from what I've noticed

Edited by bbecko

5 minutes ago, Donquixote-Doflamingo said:

Update your drivers try to launcher with different DX versions or without etc^^ i have NO problems at all 

CPu i7@4.0GHz ,16GBRam ,Gtx980ti Win 10 

Gtx980 ti.. 900 euros the graphic card, i understand why you dont have problems, this is only YOUR CASE. tss

I don't seem to lag. but whenever i finish a mission i jump into my ship. But then I'm teleported to some random place in the previous mission then disconnected. I also get 0 rewards after logging back into the game. My new frame and weapons will be stuck temporarily at rank 10-15. :(

My friend in the US got the update in ten minutes. I'm from the UK and of course because they choose to run the devstream at around the same time which I don't want to miss - it doesn't finish for around an hour or two. The game plays much better than it did for me prior to the updates launch - it would stutter a touch when there was a lot of activity on-screen. Earnestly you should perhaps verify your game cache or reinstall completely if this continues.

Edited by SanguineSavant

2 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

My friend in the US got the update in ten minutes. I'm from the UK and of course because they choose to run the devstream at around the same time which I don't want to miss - it doesn't finish for around an hour or two. The game plays much better than it did for me prior to the updates launch - it would stutter a touch when there was a lot of activity on-screen. Earnestly you should perhaps verify your game cache or reinstall completely if this continues.

GPU drivers solved this. 

As bbecko said

51 minutes ago, bbecko said:

I have a feeling it's the new lighting system that messes with some graphics cards.

And probably that was it. Latest AMD official drivers was dated Nov 2015 or something like that, while Crimson drivers (Beta) are dated Feb 2016 so they surely fixed something.

3 hours ago, Havock94 said:

I don't know if I'm the only one who is experiencing it, but after the update the game has become so laggish that it's unplayable. I was able to play it smoothly with all maxed settings and now I can't even play it with the lowest ones. In the Liset everything works fine but as soon as I start a mission or I go in a Relay everything stucks.

Please tell me that there'll be a FAST hotfix for this :(

UPDATE: Upgrading the AMD drivers to the Crimson Edition (Beta) did the trick! Everything's working fine now as I succesfully completed my first mission without a single FPS drop! Yay! ^^

Same thing. Even the sounds are lagging. Its terrifying :(. Ill try to update my AMD drivers to crimsom but last time I did it, it caused immense lag spikes :/ I hope now it doesnt.

11 minutes ago, Ascended1QQ said:

Same thing. Even the sounds are lagging. Its terrifying :(. Ill try to update my AMD drivers to crimsom but last time I did it, it caused immense lag spikes :/ I hope now it doesnt.

Same problem, frequent hiccups on image and sound since the hotfix though... 

got a gtx970m