Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GUYS HELP I BROKE MY ARM

KiwiJojo

8 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Pretty sure you've never done that

I have broken many bones and walking it off solved everything

actually no i never broke a bone in my body and if you break a bone i highly recommend you go see a doctor about it.

25 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

I have broken many bones and walking it off solved everything

actually no i never broke a bone in my body and if you break a bone i highly recommend you go see a doctor about it.

Walk to the doctor like a boss.

But seriously. Ain't that bad. My mother broke her arm a week ago. Seems pretty straight forward.

I broke my arm once. You know that bone that kinda separates into 2 and then unites again? Well, i broke THAT @(*()$ SEPARATION. AND IT MOVED. AND IT HAD TO BE PUT BACK TOGETHER.

When doctor snaped the thing back - it was the @(*()$ hardest pain i've experienced in my life, despire the fact that they injected anestetics first!

Don't break your S#&$, people. It's not worth it. STAY AWAY FROM SPORTS

6 hours ago, Artek94 said:

I broke my arm once. You know that bone that kinda separates into 2 and then unites again? Well, i broke THAT @(*()$ SEPARATION. AND IT MOVED. AND IT HAD TO BE PUT BACK TOGETHER.

When doctor snaped the thing back - it was the @(*()$ hardest pain i've experienced in my life, despire the fact that they injected anestetics first!

Don't break your S#&$, people. It's not worth it. STAY AWAY FROM SPORTS

Fractured my wrist as a kid. Luckily, they drugged me up before they snapped it into place, and it took them like over 6+ hours just to get to me to do it. 

Unfortunately, it didn't heal back into place properly or something, so they had to re-break(?) it and do surgery and all this shiz, so I had pins stick out my wrist and it hurt like a b-. Welp, it was wrapped in a lotta bandages cause of blood and what not.

They also gave me painkillers...BUT those painkillers had codeine, which I apparently was allergic to. So on top of my wrist giving me hell, these painkillers made my insides feel like they were being torn apart and made my stomach bloat a bit without alleviating any of the wrist's pain.

Ah. Good memories lol

Edited by Nebam