Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Not sure if mentioned before if so sorry.

But please bring back the stealth kills. Because once the enemies are alerted they are alerted on the whole map and it does not go away (happens in captures and exterminates but perhaps other maps too).

Also please bring back the spawning in deception missions after the objective has been completed (at least in the map part where the objective is).

Also when you start a mission and the alarm is on allow the alarm to be turned off (in captures/exterminates etc). Otherwise you first have to have them lock down the doors to be able to turn them both off. This has been the case for a while yet and is wrong.

Please reconsider the Shock Eximus. I'm sure you can come up with a more fair mechanic than an instant energy drain that completely ruins a number of playstyles and loadouts and causes a major headache for the rest.

Players shouldn't be punished (especially this harshly) for being too close to an enemy they didn't know existed on the map until after they were drained of all their energy, stripped naked and disoriented.

As long as you guys are working on bugs and sorts, several frames' elbows bend inward toward their body when holding the Harpak in the Arsenal equipment screen,and it makes it look like their arms snapped and locked in backwards.. I've only seen it with Nyx and Loki P, not sure if its the same with other frames.

The arch wing quest is broken

after you get the Odonata, you can't start the next mission

it just says requires archwing and that you have to have completed the quest for the mission in the quest. I can't finish the quest because I can't continue it

The poison mist on the Mutalist Cernos does no longer appear, I mean, It's still there, doing toxin damage, but it's not visible anymore. Also fix the performance issue :( the fps drops are just too painful

1 hour ago, Artarrwen said:

Please reconsider the Shock Eximus. I'm sure you can come up with a more fair mechanic than an instant energy drain that completely ruins a number of playstyles and loadouts and causes a major headache for the rest.

Players shouldn't be punished (especially this harshly) for being too close to an enemy they didn't know existed on the map until after they were drained of all their energy, stripped naked and disoriented.

This is just the reimplementation of the old mechanic. In the beginning they were exactly like this.

Edit: I think at this time I was mainly playing with a Rhino (Prime) so it wasn't a big deal as far as I remember.

Edited by Lesserli

well lets just start out with... before the update 18.5 i was able to play the game fine... after the update freezing frame rates... this update didn't get any better i had to force quit just to get my framerate back up...dunno whats goin on but i hope you guys can fix this soon.