The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omega Kubrow Identification/Imprints

iwoply

Question

I've searched and searched and I'm looking for the answers to these questions...

Is there a way of identifying if you have an Omega Kubrow when it's a puppy?

How much on average does a set of Omega Kubrow Imprints cost?

What's the best Kubrow race in terms of dealing damage and surviving late game runs?

7 answers to this question

There isn't currently a way to check build/size of kubrow as puppies, you simply need to wait until it grows to full maturity to know. As for price, prices tend to escilate the more desirable traits are compounded on a set of imprints. If I had to put a price on the Omega size itself, however, I would say 100-150p. In terms of dmg and survivability, they tend to boil down to mods. Sahasa and Sunika have a small DPS bump from their finisher mods, and surv sees a small bump in Raksa with their shield boosters. 

7 minutes ago, Brachion said:

There's no such thing as "Omega Kubrow" imprints. A a Kubrow's size isn't inherited.

Are you sure? While not 100%, I'm fairly certain that size is impacted moderately by imprints. Keep in mind that, even with matching imprints, there is still some rng at work. 

as I have already written in another post, OMEGA kubrow is a joke and a scam and now I explain to you why ... btw no you can't understand if the puppy will be "Omega", hight, skinny, fat etc...
the height is RANDOM so even if you buy the imprints of an Omega Kubrow, he/she can become even a Chiwawa.
these are examples of "Omega" kubrow TnmNOic.jpgKZwIwUE.jpgrgQ66yU.png
my favorite was very small and it has become Omega after 6-7 attempt
the ears or head should pass the write "Companion Imprints" to "define" the kubrow omega.

about the price of an Omega kubrow depends most of all on the colours, if he/she is Golden he will be more expensive than a kubrow  colored rotten green, green vomiting or a sand-colored.

about "What's the best Kubrow race in terms of dealing damage and surviving late game runs? well it depend on what kind of kubrow you like, all the kubrows do the same damage (they have the same stats), i use Raksa and Huras, after that like i said it depend on you

i hope i have helped you 

ps:sorry for my english

Edited by Fi-le

Just to reinforce what has already been said here. Height is 100% RNG. Omega is just a sleazy marketing tool used by wannabe breeders. However, if you buy imprints and wish to get a decent size rebreeding the imprints will give the desired result. However rebreeding isn't an exact science as I've seen reports if people losing Lotus patterns from 2 Lotus prints. So be careful and always prepare for the worst in the whacky world of Kubrahs.