The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can i farm Argon Crystals?

Ardev0n

Question

7 answers to this question

If you can't find a team, you can do exterminate missions and open all the lockers and smash all the boxes.  Bring Thief's Wit or Loot Detector and, if you have Master Thief or Kubrow with Scavenger, bring those too to make things simple for you.  Apparently Argon Crystals drop more from containers than from enemies.  Of course it's all RNG, but last night when I was doing T2 exterminate for prime parts, I got 3 Argon Crystals in one run and I wasn't even opening all the containers. If you're out of keys, check out Mastery Rank 4 practice test.  I have seen Argon Crystals dop in that particular test.

15 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

If you can't find a team, you can do exterminate missions and open all the lockers and smash all the boxes.  Bring Thief's Wit or Loot Detector and, if you have Master Thief or Kubrow with Scavenger, bring those too to make things simple for you.  Apparently Argon Crystals drop more from containers than from enemies.  Of course it's all RNG, but last night when I was doing T2 exterminate for prime parts, I got 3 Argon Crystals in one run and I wasn't even opening all the containers. If you're out of keys, check out Mastery Rank 4 practice test.  I have seen Argon Crystals dop in that particular test.

Can they even drop in practice?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Francis_Boudreau said:

Can they even drop in practice?

They do! One of my friends was rank 3 and managed to get an Argon Crystal while doing the practice for MR4.  They then tried to get more crystal by doing more practice runs and got some more.

I usually run tower 1 capture missions. Break all the boxes, do the parkour challenge room, kill anything in your way...  Most of the time I walk out with one and a handful of mods. 

My loadout is carrier, Lecta, something with punchthrough or nova, and I'm good to go.