The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Identifying Moon tile?

MochaAU

Question

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, feel free to adjust accordingly.

Onto the question:

I recently started playing the moon missions once more, and I came across a... Rather interesting Tile Set. Now, I'm not sure if this is part of the new Spy Missions or what, but would anyone know what is required in this tile set/puzzle? Was seen on Plato (Crossfire).

jFuZSkO.jpg

Za4l6X8.jpg

Panels glowed blue after "Hacking" central post, started playing tunes, tried best to activate them in time with squad member, nothing really happened after that.

Thank you for any assistance.

5 answers to this question

Welcome to the DDR room!

Its basically a gigantic "repeat after me"

Step on the pads in the same order they light up, and do it quickly.

On top of the whole structure a crate will appear, and there will also be a rare container (and I've read possibly even 2) somewhere nearby

Thanks for the replies. Did best to try follow the tones with three people total, apparently... We all saw different things. So yeah, no idea what happened on that really. Have a basic idea from the "DDR" and "Simon Says" now, but didn't really work when we all saw different things. Will attempt again in future at some point.

Thanks again!

1 minute ago, Dantezan said:

Thanks for the replies. Did best to try follow the tones with three people total, apparently... We all saw different things. So yeah, no idea what happened on that really. Have a basic idea from the "DDR" and "Simon Says" now, but didn't really work when we all saw different things. Will attempt again in future at some point.

Thanks again!

It's a host/client thing. From what I've played the host sees the true pattern and clients just have to sit there and watch. Most certainly a bug.