Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt speed + Secondary Throwing weapons ?

(PSN)ChaoStar2

Why Volt's Speed ability increase melee weapon fire rate/attack speed. But, it doesn't increase Secondary Throwing weapons fire rate. For example the Hikou, Spira, Kunai etc. It makes no sense that he can swing fast with his hand. but cannot throw fast with his hands while under the effect of Speed.

6 minutes ago, Codesco said:

This is a great idea for a buff, increase the fire rate on all semi auto weapons and reload speed! 

dangit forums xD

but yeah, that's a decent idea for a buff, but i think he needs something more than just a buff at this point, perhaps (at the most) even a complete ability rework on a few, like making the shield follow the cursor and block stuff like athena from borderlands the pre sequel. (though this would probably make for a better augment.)

9 minutes ago, Codesco said:

This is a great idea for a buff, increase the fire rate on all semi auto weapons and reload speed! 

10 minutes ago, Codesco said:

To see a bad idea once is enough. Three times in a row is too much.

Thrown Secondaries are full auto. Also fire rate is the only thing I don't want Speed to boost. Ammo economy would die. 

31 minutes ago, Codesco said:

Well sorry chrome sucks and it posted...Dont have to be a jerk about it

To be honest, I think Speed needs to also buff reload speeds and casting speeds. I've been advocating this. Though increasing firerate for some weapons only pigeonholes weapon selection and such.

1 minute ago, Insizer said:

To be honest, I think Speed needs to also buff reload speeds and casting speeds. I've been advocating this. Though increasing firerate for some weapons only pigeonholes weapon selection and such.

True, i get your point. I really think reload speeds/casting time should be shorter with it.