The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place For Manics?

TheLorekeeper

Question

I am interested in getting Ash. I have his systems and chassis by some lucky encounters, all I need is the helmet. Any recommendations for a good place for manics? I'd like to scan them too if I got the chance as well. 

I know some people say "just get Ash Prime" but the void hates me with a passion. 

6 answers to this question

Law of Retribution Trial, as stated already. Dont use Drekar manics for ash part farm, you will cri.

If you havent been on a raid before, watch a few youtube vids of other people doing it so you have an idea of how its done before finding a group. MAKE SURE to let the group know you want the ash parts so they'll mark any that drop if you arent nearby, and so they dont get annoyed that you are killing things if their preferred strategy is CC instead of mass muder

Edited by giantconch

24 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

law of retribution nightmare mission, just camp in the 2nd stage (the puzzle stage) and kill as many as you can, I usually get an ash set from 1 run  

You don't even need nightmare, or camping.

Regular Law of retribution trial can grant you a lot of ash parts. I got enough to do 2 ash in the second part of the trial the last time I did it...

8 hours ago, CampingSnake said:

Go fight Tyl Regor.
He has several manics spawn during the boss fight.
Easiest way I am aware of, hope this helps.

According to the wiki, the drekar manic only loot the chassis of ash.

Personally I never saw them looting anything from ash.