The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Charge attacks

Illmatar_

Question

How to improve charge attack damage or time it takes, wiki says some stances do that, but which and what is not given

Also do you think we will get specific mods for it again like in the past? Giving melee more build options

9 answers to this question

Before, mods like reflex coil (+charge speed) and killing blow (+charge damage) do that.

Now, no mods directly affect them.

And, I kinda doubt they'd add charge-attack mods, since they removed it in the first place for reasons unknown.

25 minutes ago, -.Skye.- said:

Charge attack system is a joke and needs to be reworked entirely.

Sadly, I can't agree more... The return of charge attacks has been a complete failure, with no rework considering the functionning of melee 2.0.

42 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

-snip-

And, I kinda doubt they'd add charge-attack mods, since they removed it in the first place for reasons unknown.

they removed it because they removed charge attacks

why would u want mods without a use in the game ? and reworking them to chanel mods was actualy a pretty good idea

but im waiting for DE to throw in new charge mods + new mods like better charge while channeling

Just now, Weidro said:

but im waiting for DE to throw in new charge mods + new mods like better charge while channeling

Before making these mods, I'd rather see the charge itself reworked in the first place. For the moment, it's more an annoyance than anything.

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I agree, Glaives and the Redeemer didn't need a Charge attack, they already have their Thrown/Shotgun utilities respectively. they should never have been tampered with.

Maybe the solution would be Melee 3.0 ....

33 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I agree, Glaives and the Redeemer didn't need a Charge attack, they already have their Thrown/Shotgun utilities respectively. they should never have been tampered with.

The Glaives and Redeemer already had their charge attack time fixed. Speaking of which, the Redeemer in particular got a really nice speed buff to its charge attack, which made it even better than it was before the charge attacks came in. Though, I can't really say the same for the other melee weapons.

Edited by Knightmare047