Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Check this

-KyloRen-

2 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Anybody who reads that has had 3 months to see the highest grossing movie in US history, if it's a spoiler, that's entirely on whomever reads it.

I'm too poor to go to the theatres and watch. there are also no good bootlegs that don't look like i'm trying to watch a censored japanese adult film.

5 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

I'm too poor to go to the theatres and watch. there are also no good bootlegs that don't look like i'm trying to watch a censored japanese adult film.

Wasn't it already spoiled for you, by a friend of yours, or something? I tried to find the thread you said that in, google was no help. Also, Kevin Spacey is Kaiser Soze. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I still can't believe you killed your dad.

Theory discussion below, ignore if you intend to watch movie, and haven't seen it yet 

Han Solo actually pressed the button himself. 

By preventing kylo from killing him, he saved that little spec of light within him that would otherwise have been extinguished. 

Han couldn't free kylo from the dark side, so he did what he could, and prevented him succumbing completely

21 minutes ago, Sixty5 said:

Theory discussion below, ignore if you intend to watch movie, and haven't seen it yet 

Hidden Content

That wouldn't explain the look on his face. Han was more surprised than in pain, and if it was what you say, doing it himself he would look rather decided or saddened