The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Sensitive loot drop?

Kyokkokou

Question

So, while running a alert mission today, I had a usual group of people just blasting through the zone (More power to them, I do my best to keep up, but I do like to try to make sure I get all I can) And towards the end of the mission a small icon popped up on my screen, I can't really describe the icon, but it acted sort of like a marker that someone puts down on a rare loot drop, but not quite the same and didn't have a name on it telling me what it was. 

Anyways, I was trying to catch up, and I saw the three of them crowded around this icon marker, and before I got there, it disappeared. At the end of the game, it showed that everyone else had 3 upgrade pick ups, where I only got two.

So, is there like a time-sensitive loot drop or something that I just missed? Or was that something else entirely and I just missed a mod on the ground (Though I was being careful to try not to miss anything).

Any help would be appreciated.

5 answers to this question

The only time-sensitive "loot" I'm aware of is the focus Convergence booster, which has a special sound effect for when it pops up, and disappears if not picked up on time. Do you have a lens equipped? If so, then that could be it, since they are ephemeral. I'm not sure about them counting as upgrade pick-ups, you might have just missed one.

6 minutes ago, Exploderizer said:

The only time-sensitive "loot" I'm aware of is the focus Convergence booster, which has a special sound effect for when it pops up, and disappears if not picked up on time. Do you have a lens equipped? If so, then that could be it, since they are ephemeral. I'm not sure about them counting as upgrade pick-ups, you might have just missed one.

I'm not sure I know what lens your talking about? I"m still fairly new, I'd just never run into something like this, and it struck me as odd enough to attempt to google it, but google didn't offer anything for a "Time Sensitive Loot" for Warframe, and I had no idea what I would be looking for, so I decided to ask here.

Definitely a "convergence" pick-up.

It's the only time-sensitive loot out there, disappearing at 1-3 minutes upon spawning. You are only able to identify a "convergence" if you have a lens equipped.

Read up focus on the wiki.

have you done the second dream quest yet?

if so don't look up anything about focus unless you want spoilers for it (highly not reccomended)

as for time sensitive loot, i have never heard of such a thing (other than the focus thing but that isn't exactly loot) perhaps they were gathering people around it to let them know about it, which seems a bit redundant to me seeing as how the convergance is pointed out to everybody via an impossible to ignore marker.

my best guess is that there was probably a resource/mod that glitched out for you and didn't appear for you.

Edited by lightdragon64