The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tried Sortie 1 today and... is this normal?

Basqui

Question

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Hekovashi said:

yeah it's ok. pay attention to sortie modifiers

Hi! I've done several sortie missions with "eximus stronghold" as modifier but it didn't make every unit spawn as eximus. Just this one. That's why I wanted to ask if other tenno had it like this today too.

4 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Yup its normal. Was fun running that with Inaros + V Hek :3 Dont have to worry about nothing since hes all health lol

double posting here forgot to multi quote. sorry! I wish i knew this was going to happen. I would have loved to use Inaros too. XD

For the eximus it's pretty difficult to just run through it with a channeling skill since theres usually like 5 E leeches at a time. Id suggest a caster type so you dont run out of energy on a toggle skill and become helpless. So maybe Chroma, Mirage, etc.

24y6xjm.jpg

This exactly what was supposed to happen, it is stated in the mission conditions. There are many variations, and they are always displayed next to the mission, be it eximus, physical armours, reduced energy, or a specific weapon required, like Sortie 3 needing only melee weapon or you wont be able to join, and so on, and so on. So next time better pay attention to those, they show what you should prepare for, and also what type of Warframe/weapon will be best :)

1 minute ago, Basqui said:

Hi! I've done several sortie missions with "eximus stronghold" as modifier but it didn't make every unit spawn as eximus. Just this one. That's why I wanted to ask if other tenno had it like this today too.

There was several first minutes where regular dudes spawns too, after 5-7 min only eximus ones

8 minutes ago, Hekovashi said:

There was several first minutes where regular dudes spawns too, after 5-7 min only eximus ones

as I have stated in the starting post in this thread. i said "It started a few minutes in."

34 minutes ago, Sangoma said:

24y6xjm.jpg

This exactly what was supposed to happen, it is stated in the mission conditions. There are many variations, and they are always displayed next to the mission, be it eximus, physical armours, reduced energy, or a specific weapon required, like Sortie 3 needing only melee weapon or you wont be able to join, and so on, and so on. So next time better pay attention to those, they show what you should prepare for, and also what type of Warframe/weapon will be best :)

you misunderstand me. I know those modifiers. I'm just surprised that after a few minutes, all the units that were spawning were all eximus. there were no normal units spawning at all, and that's why I posted this.

2 minutes ago, Basqui said:

you misunderstand me. I know those modifiers. I'm just surprised that after a few minutes, all the units that were spawning were all eximus. there were no normal units spawning at all, and that's why I posted this.

My bad then, but as mentioned already by others, later game all of the units are only Eximuses, and the only normal units are mostly the "leftovers" if you did not kill them earlier.

Yes its expected that nearly all mobs after 10mins are eximus. 

Also expect this sortie mode to have "zero energy" and "zero shields" as additional hidden modifiers, thanks to the sheer number of energy leech and shock eximus.

On the bright side, focus farming is more efficient here.