The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is my inaros build?

SatelliteStrike

Question

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Inaros/t_30_4400020033_2-0-8-4-7-5-7-3-5-14-6-5-16-9-5-19-1-7-34-8-5-59-2-3-411-5-7-613-4-5_2-5-19-6-59-9-7-9-613-9-411-7-14-9-4-9-34-14-16-6_0/en/1-0-45

Is it good or bad? The rank of the mods reflect only the current rank of my mods as I don't have the time to farm for cores. As for the exilus slot I picked rush cause I like speedy frames. But just wanted to know about the rest. Tried to balance things. If it's a bad can someone post me a good build? For endgame ofc

7 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

It's very close to mine, I just have Primed mods and I use Power Drift instead of Rush, plus Provoked instead of Cunning Drift; having a slight positive Duration, a good Power Strenght and a 100% efficency works great on Inaros so the build is valid.

Anyway, it's solid, though I'm afraid to say the only mods I would absolutely change in your build is actually Rush!

Max those defensive mods as they greatly affect Inaros.

Provoked finally works on it?

It's very close to mine, I just have Primed mods and I use Power Drift instead of Rush, plus Provoked instead of Cunning Drift; having a slight positive Duration, a good Power Strenght and a 100% efficency works great on Inaros so the build is valid.

Anyway, it's solid, though I'm afraid to say the only mod I would absolutely change in your build is actually Rush!

Max those defensive mods as they greatly affect Inaros.

Edited by siralextraffo

38 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Provoked finally works on it?

Yup and it's definitely better than whatever Power Strenght mod for the downed animation. 

Considering that you're not supposed to use Inaros for dealing damage and that the healing side is kinda OP, having a huge power strenght is not really necessary: with Transient Fortitude you manage to keep everything at least at 100% with decent boosts on key stats. 

You could swap Provoked for more range, a bit of efficency(not really necessary) or Natural Talent.. 

54 minutes ago, SatelliteStrike said:

Will try. I can't afford primed mods, but I will try to max Vitality and Fiber. And rush is just for fun. Also can energy syphoon work instead of corrosive projection? Just curios 

It works but with rage you'll never have energy issues, especially with a 100% efficency. 

Energy Syphon on this frame is ok as it's on almost every frame, but definitely not the best choice. 

If you ask me even Steel Charge would be better,  looking at melee damage on high level runs if not using a dagger. 

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Inaros/t_30_4430022030_2-0-10-4-7-5-13-2-3-19-1-10-34-8-5-46-4-5-55-3-4-411-5-10-479-6-10-615-9-5_2-6-19-7-13-7-55-10-46-11-411-8-479-7-4-9-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-45/

So that's what I use. Still cant understand why people waste a slot/2 slots on flow + rage when ALL his skills dont need to be spammed...Cast 1->finisher->repeat->full health. The finisher regen is by far the fastest way to get his health up. I go max range so when I turn on 3 for a split second since it's horrible it's at lest good CC with max range. 4 is unaffected by str mods armor-wise so dont need crazy high str there. Devours sand clones are horrible so never need them. Dessicate is probably the only skill I use 90% of the time and its so low cost that you dont need flow or rage to consistently use it.

Edited by rawr1254