Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

32 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "really? You laugh at people crashing? They coulda gotten killed! Damn rules... If it wasnt the rule that we couldn't fight around here, me and Skeith would show you that terror of death in a matter of seconds..."

Skeith: "Grrrrr" *glares at the Chroma*

"Yea, i apologise for my brother's stupid behaviour. He just has...problems..."

"Your mother has problems"

"We both have the same mother stupid..."

"Whatever, i'm going to get a drink, hopefully there's a bar here."

The chroma leaves to look for a bar while the atlas walks up to Skeith and Haseo. 

"My brother here always acts like that, he just won't ever quit. But honestly he's a great fighter. All i got to do is sort him out and he'll be great, he might even make a friend or two"

[i decided to make the two brothers as i thought i'll be kinda funny and hopefully fun to play as these two ocs]

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Yea, i apologise for my brother's stupid behaviour. He just has...problems..."

"Your mother has problems"

"We both have the same mother stupid..."

"Whatever, i'm going to get a drink, hopefully there's a bar here."

The chroma leaves to look for a bar while the atlas walks up to Skeith and Haseo. 

"My brother here always acts like that, he just won't ever quit. But honestly he's a great fighter. All i got to do is sort him out and he'll be great, he might even make a friend or two"

[i decided to make the two brothers as i thought i'll be kinda funny and hopefully fun to play as these two ocs]

Haseo: "Hah. I don't see him making any friends here. Wait. WAIT. If he is in here... Oh no. If your brother interacts with Cryos, We're all screwed. Unless Liliana is with him. In which case it's fine. Hah. Fat chance. I have to go show him a safe area. Mind coming with me? No? Good, follow me! But first, what are you two called? I'm Haseo, and the kubrow's called Skeith. Now, where's your brother? We gotta find him fast. Let's move, Skeith!"

Skeith: "Grrroof!"

((Oh goody. More brothers. It's cool, but try to keep the deadness to a minimum. Ma'iin did it first.))

13 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "Hah. I don't see him making any friends here. Wait. WAIT. If he is in here... Oh no. If your brother interacts with Cryos, We're all screwed. Unless Liliana is with him. In which case it's fine. Hah. Fat chance. I have to go show him a safe area. Mind coming with me? No? Good, follow me! But first, what are you two called? I'm Haseo, and the kubrow's called Skeith. Now, where's your brother? We gotta find him fast. Let's move, Skeith!"

Skeith: "Grrroof!"

((Oh goody. More brothers. It's cool, but try to keep the deadness to a minimum. Ma'iin did it first.))

"I'm Reece, and my brother is called Duncan. He most likely went looking for a bar or something as he just kept on trying to drive the ship to the laundra relay to visit the bar they have there..."

"The problem is that we kinda had a little issue there one time and he literally complained about it for a whole week. Let's head lit and look for him then"

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

"I'm Reece, and my brother is called Duncan. He most likely went looking for a bar or something as he just kept on trying to drive the ship to the laundra relay to visit the bar they have there..."

"The problem is that we kinda had a little issue there one time and he literally complained about it for a whole week. Let's head lit and look for him then"

Haseo: "all right. You head right. I'll head left. Skeith'l head through the middle. If any of us finds him, drag him back here. Afterward, I'll lead him to our bar. Skeith will make sure he doesnt wander off. Isnt that right, Skeith?"

Skeith: "Grrrr... Grooof!" *Snarls and runs off*

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hibiki: "...dammit... Another one to kill... And yet... They said he never killed anyone... Hmmm..." *walks over to the vauban and Serenity* "...excuse me, but do you know that shadow? Is he dangerous?"

Daichi: *hears the word dangerous and gets ready to flee* "Woooo..."

Hibiki: "Aww, Daich, don't be a coward... Anyway, me and this kubrow coward hunt shadows and other supernatural entities. Do i kill him now or observe?"

Nah, he is only dangerous when around Necromancers. He hates them. Alot.

And he hates me too! *sniff*

Anyways, this isn't your fight. Stay out of it. At least I would. Smoke wouldn't kill that Nekros but I wouldn't be suprized if there were major injuries.

So if Fang dozen't let Smoke go, then we are in for quite a treat. Just observe for now.

And when it gets pretty, I will throw some fireworks!

*Slaps Serenity* Don't even think about it!

*sniff* ok...

Oh, Tesla is just really pissed off at you for blowing up his Xiphon. But throwing explosive munitions here isn't the wisest thing to do.

Oh SHUT UP DE-11. You don't know a sh*t

Its Cephalon Dell, you spastic crazy boom happy dumb stupid Nova person.

... *sniff*

24 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

((Smoke did it first. >:())

((Technically speaking, Ma'iin did. Just not on these forums.))

27 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Nah, he is only dangerous when around Necromancers. He hates them. Alot.

And he hates me too! *sniff*

Anyways, this isn't your fight. Stay out of it. At least I would. Smoke wouldn't kill that Nekros but I wouldn't be suprized if there were major injuries.

So if Fang dozen't let Smoke go, then we are in for quite a treat. Just observe for now.

And when it gets pretty, I will throw some fireworks!

*Slaps Serenity* Don't even think about it!

*sniff* ok...

Oh, Tesla is just really pissed off at you for blowing up his Xiphon. But throwing explosive munitions here isn't the wisest thing to do.

Oh SHUT UP DE-11. You don't know a sh*t

Its Cephalon Dell, you spastic crazy boom happy dumb stupid Nova person.

... *sniff*

Hibiki: "Understood. Observing." *sits silently in a corner, observing and mumbling to Daichi in an outlandish tongue*

White wanders through the dojo to search for a secluded place, one that will let him meditate without interruptions. Passing by an open doorway, he sees an Autumn water space with no one near for some distance and enters inside, the doors sliding closed behind him. A short walk brings him to the edge of the small stream in the center, where both his kubrows face each other then grumble softly as he kneels at the edge.

5 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White wanders through the dojo to search for a secluded place, one that will let him meditate without interruptions. Passing by an open doorway, he sees an Autumn water space with no one near for some distance and enters inside, the doors sliding closed behind him. A short walk brings him to the edge of the small stream in the center, where both his kubrows face each other then grumble softly as he kneels at the edge.

Meanwhile, in that same autumn water space, Tethys the Ivara was hanging from the ceiling, cloaked, for stealth practice.

Tethys: "Damn, another tenno... hmmm... maybe, if i can avoid alerting him, i can consider this test passed..."

4 hours ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

The male Raksa kubrow Martael sniffs the air curiously then looks up, his ears perked to the ceiling in confusion. The female Chesa kubrow Chiza follows suit then growls softly, not wanting to disturb their master from wholly meditating between them.

Tethys: "Damn these dogs... i juuust have to reach the door..."

Skeith: *peeks inside, growls and leaves*

Tethys: "and now Haseo is here too... this is getting to be a bigger problem than it's worth." *drops to floor and dashes to the exit*

16 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "all right. You head right. I'll head left. Skeith'l head through the middle. If any of us finds him, drag him back here. Afterward, I'll lead him to our bar. Skeith will make sure he doesnt wander off. Isnt that right, Skeith?"

Skeith: "Grrrr... Grooof!" *Snarls and runs off*

"Sounds like a plan"

The atlas soon begins searching for his brother, Duncan. 

Both of the kubrows snort softly then lie down around White in a yin-yang pattern to help him balance his senses during meditation, and to be his first line of defense should anything attempt to harm him.

Pale light blue energy starts to rise off of his Oberon warframe, fluctuating in density as it rises into the air from most of his body, portions of it streaking around him in a several meter radius and pulsing vibrantly every few moments.

Fiddling with his left arm, holding it ever so slight, the Nezha frame appeared from the materialization inside of the dojo. Rather nervously standing and looking to the floor, his head came up to see the sleek metal floors, walls, and doors. Never being inside of a dojo before, it was rather exciting and somewhat scary. A rather shy one, even within missions, the Lotus insisted he be more open with his fellow tenno. 'A healthy social circle is another teaching all must learn, Tenno.' Not one to disappoint, the boy was brought to the social sector. Frantically looking left and right he felt like his feet were glued to the floor, afraid to step somewhere not allowed by new people however finally he began making his way to examine the decorations. Shen touched over the Koi pond, elated to see the fish thriving within the little pond. "Nice to meet you little aquatic creatures." He said quietly attempting to keep the belts hanging from his head out of the water.

(I hope this is okay :D)

Edited by (XB1)Auxiliary Otter
Extension

On 2016-03-18 at 1:33 AM, MrEvilMexican said:

Smoke laughed.

My master? He was long dead. He was assassinated by a Loki from what I've heard. Anyways, I would appreciate it if you could let me go. Oh. nevermind. I am more powerful than any shadow existing.

Upon saying that, Fang's own shadow morphed and twisted, wrapping itself tightly around the Nekros, immobilising him.

Now let me go or we will both be stuck here forever. Don't even try to send me back to the Spirit Realm. I can get out of there as easily I get in.

So, let me go or we will all rot here. Actually, only you will rot. One benefit of being a shadow.

NOW LET ME GO NECROMANCER.

Interesting....So you were not the cause of your master's death...Now I know and don't you worry about that, I won't tell anyone about that detail and I do like that you are more powerful than I thought. Maybe you should consider joining force with me? Fang asked the shadow as an awkward silence went by for a moment.

No? Suit yourself then. Oh, before I forget; I could stay stuck with you for at least a week or so. You could say that I "trained" for situations like this. Anyhow, I will let you go if you say the magical word, you do know what the magical word is, right shadow? Fang somewhat mockingly said to the shadow.

((Sorry for the delayed response, I kinda forgot to visit the the thread :tongue: ))

Edited by WolfmanX9

6 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Interesting....So you were not the cause of your master's death...Now I know and don't you worry about that, I won't tell anyone about that detail and I do like that you are more powerful than I thought. Maybe you should consider joining force with me? Fang asked the shadow as an awkward silence went by for a moment.

No? Suit yourself then. Oh, before I forget; I could stay stuck with you for at least a week or so. You could say that I "trained" for situations like this. Anyhow, I will let you go if you say the magical word, you do know what the magical word is, right shadow? Fang somewhat mockingly said to the shadow.

((Sorry for the delayed response, I kinda forgot to visit the the thread :tongue: ))

Magic word? I'll pass. Smoke mumbled a few unintellingable words and disappeared. Fang's shadow released Fang and morphed back into it's original form. Then, moments later, a small, red portal opened from the ground and Smoke climbed out of it, shaking a red and rotting hand off his leg and wiping blood off him. Arugh. Well, I won't be travelling to the Netherrealm anytime soon... **** I should just travel by Spirit Realm next time...

13 hours ago, (XB1)Auxiliary Otter said:

Fiddling with his left arm, holding it ever so slight, the Nezha frame appeared from the materialization inside of the dojo. Rather nervously standing and looking to the floor, his head came up to see the sleek metal floors, walls, and doors. Never being inside of a dojo before, it was rather exciting and somewhat scary. A rather shy one, even within missions, the Lotus insisted he be more open with his fellow tenno. 'A healthy social circle is another teaching all must learn, Tenno.' Not one to disappoint, the boy was brought to the social sector. Frantically looking left and right he felt like his feet were glued to the floor, afraid to step somewhere not allowed by new people however finally he began making his way to examine the decorations. Shen touched over the Koi pond, elated to see the fish thriving within the little pond. "Nice to meet you little aquatic creatures." He said quietly attempting to keep the belts hanging from his head out of the water.

(I hope this is okay :D)

Azure: "oh, Hi there! are you new around here?"  ((yeah, i'm throwing Azure the Betrayer at you first thing. also, you are doing well enough.))

1 hour ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Magic word? I'll pass. Smoke mumbled a few unintellingable words and disappeared. Fang's shadow released Fang and morphed back into it's original form. Then, moments later, a small, red portal opened from the ground and Smoke climbed out of it, shaking a red and rotting hand off his leg and wiping blood off him. Arugh. Well, I won't be travelling to the Netherrealm anytime soon... **** I should just travel by Spirit Realm next time...

Hibiki: "Observation complete. threat level classification: low. proceeding with communication. you there. shadow. may i speak to you for a moment? daichi, alpha: horse ridden over flames protocol."

Daichi: *circles around the shadow whilst cloaked, before returning and barking once*

Edited by KuraioNokami

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "oh, Hi there! are you new around here?"  ((yeah, i'm throwing Azure the Betrayer at you first thing. also, you are doing well enough.))

Hibiki: "Observation complete. threat level classification: low. proceeding with communication. you there. shadow. may i speak to you for a moment? daichi, alpha: horse ridden over flames protocol."

"Uragh. Why is everyone so curious about me? What do you wish to discuss?"

Just now, MrEvilMexican said:

"Uragh. Why is everyone so curious about me? What do you wish to discuss?"

Hibiki: "i do not "discuss" things, Shadow. Daichi tells me you are not hostile, however, i am not convinced. one wrong move and i will vaporise you like the rest. understood? good. Daichi, Theta: terror from ten depths Protocol."

Daichi: *cloaks*

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Shen twiddled his fingers in the pond before he nearly stumbled inside as he heard a rather up beat voice come from out of his sight. With a gasp he let the belts fall from his grip n them to the water scaring the fish before him. "Oh my..." Turning his head, lifting the belts from the water, and facing Azure, Shen rubbed his arm nodding. "Yes I just got here...L-Lotus sent me this way. I hope that isn't any trouble." His voice quieting the more he spoke.

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hibiki: "i do not "discuss" things, Shadow. Daichi tells me you are not hostile, however, i am not convinced. one wrong move and i will vaporise you like the rest. understood? good. Daichi, Theta: terror from ten depths Protocol."

Daichi: *cloaks*

"And one wrong move and you will end up in the netherrealm for the rest of eternity. I am not a Grandmaster for nothing, mortal." *clicks fingers* "Now good luck vaporizing me. Your weapon is nothing but rubble now." Smoke opens a red portal and disappears into the Netherrealm.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Auxiliary Otter said:

Shen twiddled his fingers in the pond before he nearly stumbled inside as he heard a rather up beat voice come from out of his sight. With a gasp he let the belts fall from his grip n them to the water scaring the fish before him. "Oh my..." Turning his head, lifting the belts from the water, and facing Azure, Shen rubbed his arm nodding. "Yes I just got here...L-Lotus sent me this way. I hope that isn't any trouble." His voice quieting the more he spoke.

Azure: "No, it's no trouble. we always welcome new tenno, after all... have you introduced yourself to our guard yet?" Azure then turns around, beckoning the Nezha to follow. "if not, follow me." ((Azure is an Equinox, black and green, female. likes to seduce and then backstab male tenno.))

Edited by KuraioNokami

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "No, it's no trouble. we always welcome new tenno, after all... have you introduced yourself to our guard yet?" Azure then turns around, beckoning the Nezha to follow. "if nt, follow me." ((Azure is an Equinox, black and green, female. likes to seduce and then backstab male tenno.))

Shen nodded as he pilled on one of the belts. Moving to the Equinox, obviously intimidated on a social plane, he complied wondering of the guard she spoke of. "I would like that a lot, Thank you...I'm Shen." (Shen is a White and light blue Nezha a bit on the short side. Easily intimidated and convinced. Socially inept to some degree.)