Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alert: 1000 Cuts Rare 4th rewards?

(PSN)A_SimpleName

36 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

I will let you all in on a little secret: The new tact alert does not reward the slash event mods. However that doesn't mean they are not returning soon(TM).

Might be an idea to stock up on the void.

50oIems.jpg

This kinda says otherwise.

Edited by (PS4)Yugureki

1 minute ago, NovusNova said:

I have been informed that for a short amount of time, the tact alert was pulling for the wrong reward pool. My above post now applies.

Yeah...you're post was still from earlier before that. So you were lying in your original post. Even if it meant that it wasn't intentional.

9 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

Not much you can do about that when your game is getting DDoS'd.

DDoS implies malicious intent. What we have here is not malicious, just a whole lot of legit users trying to use the service at once causing congestion. Same symptoms, but calling it a DDoS is lies or tinfoil hatting. 

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

Yeah...you're post was still from earlier before that. So you were lying in your original post. Even if it meant that it wasn't intentional.

I was originally told what I posted. Then when people here showed evidence that what I posted might be incorrect, I inquired and got told what I just told all of you. 

Just now, KinetosImpetus said:

DDoS implies malicious intent. What we have here is not malicious, just a whole lot of legit users trying to use the service at once causing congestion. Same symptoms, but calling it a DDoS is lies or tinfoil hatting. 

This post states otherwise Tenno.