The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kicked For No Reason

(PSN)zXx_Fly_Guy_xXz

Question

7 answers to this question

I was once kicked from regional after I asked for people's opinion on how to proceed during a certain alert.

Kickbot told me to take it to the recruiting back then. Not sure if kickbot is real or just a bot, but I hold no grudge. We all make mistakes.

You should let it go man. It's realy no big deal. You can just log out and login with full acces to chat again.

Depends on what you said Kickbot has a set list of terms that can't be uttered in certain chats or it will kick you (EX: WTS in recruiting) maby post what exactly it is you said so someone can tell you but if kickbot does kick you from chat all you ever really need to do is relog to fix it

9 hours ago, Deshiel said:

I was once kicked from regional after I asked for people's opinion on how to proceed during a certain alert.

Kickbot told me to take it to the recruiting back then. Not sure if kickbot is real or just a bot, but I hold no grudge. We all make mistakes.

You should let it go man. It's realy no big deal. You can just log out and login with full acces to chat again.

I'm talking about being kicked by a moderator , R.I.P KB